Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Gray Ghost Replacement Parts
Posted by: jimmyjiver
Date: February 26, 2015 12:07PM
Hi,,,,I'm trying to get some replacement parts for my Gray Ghost originals....I emailed the regular site and never got a response.... I have been doing electronics for decades so the repair job would be a piece of cake for me....I guess it all depends on the prices of these parts that will determine what I will order.....I need to get some replacement ear muff pads & a couple of the coil cords....I really only need one of each but I thought I would get a spare to have on hand.....Let me tell you about the quality of these headphones......They are totally awesome, I have had mine for at least three years and hunt from 4 to 10 hours a day....I did have to repair the wire by the 1/4" jack at the end of the 3rd year but that's understandable....I highly recommend these to anyone that wants a pair of good sounding quality headphones.....They get the thumbs up in my book...I hope I'm in the right forum for asking this question....LoL....Can anyone direct me to the right place to get some prices and possibly order these things?..I plan on using Paypal if possible....Thanks for your time in reading this....JJ

PS: You can PM me the info if it's not allowed to give an address out...........I hope this post is all right if not, just delete it

Re: Gray Ghost Replacement Parts
Posted by: Sven
Date: February 28, 2015 01:31PM
Most Detectorpro dealers can order the foam earmuffs for you. Common replacement item for most headsets as they do become hard after a number of years.

Email or PM Skiwhiz, forum member skiwhiz1960@gmail.com

Quest Pro & Q40, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Date: March 01, 2015 09:44AM
Hi,,,Thanks I will PM Skiwhiz.....JJ

Date: March 02, 2015 09:33AM
Hi,,,,I got a hold of that guy who told me to get a hold of the company....LoL........What a run around......JJ

:cool:Re: Gray Ghost Replacement Parts :wave:
Posted by: Sven
Date: March 02, 2015 06:57PM
Don't know what that's about
Contact one of the forum sponsors for replacement foam muffs http://www.metaldetector.com/metal-detector-accessories/headphones

The coiled cable might be an issue, you might just have to get a coiled guitar patch cord. Or even a straight cable.
You can also used some USB printer cables, coil them up yourself http://lifehacker.com/coil-a-usb-cord-with-a-pencil-and-blow-dryer-for-a-shor-1566570443

You can try this place as well for foam pads speakers and cable http://www.ruggedradios.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=53

Quest Pro & Q40, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Re: :cool:Re: Gray Ghost Replacement Parts :wave:
Date: March 02, 2015 08:20PM
Hi,,,Thanks Sven.......I guess I will have to buy a new pair of headphones.............JJ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login