Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Just currious?
Posted by: finnfoto
Date: June 06, 2015 10:42AM
Anyone have any pic's of some awesome ring and chain finds they've made with the Detectorpro unit?

Re: Just currious?
Posted by: flysar
Date: June 07, 2015 10:35AM
Based on the number of responses you got maybe I shouldn't have bought one, got it just a few days ago.

I'm a freshwater hunter so I'm hoping to get out next weekend when we're camping at a WA State Park lake. Permission is still up in the air since WA DNR controls the land under the water.

Posted by: Fletch88
Date: June 07, 2015 01:12PM
I just bought one but haven't been able to use it yet. I think as a few more people start to use these more, you will see some good finds. It does not seem quite as deep as the Tiger I had or as deep as the Silver uMax I still have in my coin test bed, but I think it is deep enough and so lightweight it will be a fun machine.

Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, CORS Fortune 5.5x9.5
CTX 3030
Silver uMax- 8" Donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2015 01:14PM by Fletch88.

Posted by: mudpuppy
Date: June 07, 2015 01:54PM
Its a valid question, based off of that one video that got us all wee-weed up this Spring.....I'm sure its quite capable, in the right hands on the right stretch...but yes, a guy needs to see some gold ring/chain finds and hear some feedback to pull the trigger..I'd like to know if anybody is using it in conjunction with a hookah rig, and their observations, which was my intent....
Mud

Nasty words, and suggestive post.

Posted by: Sand dog
Date: June 07, 2015 09:39PM
I have the underwater with 8" coil. I got it specifically for using with my hooka rig for lake hunting, Im taking it on my detecting vacation in August, I'll be using the underwater and afew other waterproof machines for a week straight with my hooka. Hopefully I make some good finds I can post.

John

Posted by: JoeL0
Date: June 10, 2015 11:39AM
Up here in Upstate NY I just got back in the water this past weekend, but with out a detector. Next weekend (20th) it will be hitting lake with me and if I have an opinion, which I hope is positive, I will share. Joe

PS, maybe I shouldn't be so quick to sell my Sea Hunter.

Posted by: Sven
Date: June 15, 2015 12:27PM
If your not in the need to sell the Sea Hunter off right away, hang onto it. Once you feel like your new machine is comparable or better in performance, then consider selling it.
That way you won't regret selling the machine..............

Quest Pro & Q40, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Posted by: Miser67
Date: June 15, 2015 03:14PM
The Sea Hunter is an excellent PI machine. I would not sell it unless you need to.

But I am a little curious why we are hearing nothing abotu the Headerhunter Underwater.

Its already mid-June, so weather shouldn;t be an issue for most people now.

Maybe peple want to keep it a secret?

As always, any post I make here is solely my opinion based on my own experience and knowledge. Feel free to disagree.

Date: June 15, 2015 03:46PM
"
But I am a little curious why we are hearing nothing abotu the Headerhunter Underwater.
Its already mid-June, so weather shouldn;t be an issue for most people now.
Maybe peple want to keep it a secret?"

There's plenty of owners out there that find they work fine for their needs. Many, most of the owners never visit, participate on a forum.
I don't see any updated newsletters by DP with the latest testimonials that would motivate anyone to write one..........

The impression I get reading this forum is that performance isn't much better than previous Wader and Diver models. I had two Divers and one Wader over the years.
Others may feel the same and held off buying one.
Put CZ21, Excalibur performance into the DP Underwater, then you'll peak my interest into buying one.

Quest Pro & Q40, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Posted by: icurabeachguy
Date: June 15, 2015 06:09PM
Sven
Put CZ21, Excalibur performance into the DP Underwater, then you'll peak my interest into buying one.

^This quote here sums up my feelings on the DP Underwater. Those two machines are the benchmark for salt water VLF beach machines and have been for some time.

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: June 17, 2015 05:10PM
Sad, I've been toying around with my PHYLE clone and my surfmaster home build and I like both. I figured by now there would be a lot of pics.

Posted by: JoeL0
Date: June 22, 2015 06:59AM
I would like to provide some excellent pictures of my finds with the UNDERWATER but, I can't. On its behalf, the area ( off a public beach but pretty far out from the end rope, walk in access. I have no boat) I was in really is not a great location and it did pick up some deep (5-6 inches) junk so,,,,, if I can get into a great location, i think it will handle its own.
And a few years back, I had my SeaHunter in this location and it didn't do any better so I think I am "mowing a sand lot."
Will be heading to different area and again will post.

:ukflag:Re: Just currious?
Posted by: JAN1
Date: August 12, 2015 03:52AM
No ring photos but have a look at the latest Detector Pro newsletter for my Gold Sovereign photo.

Posted by: ken ward
Date: August 12, 2015 03:46PM
I just posted a 10K ring I found with the Pirate.. KEN from Ind.

My Detectors : Whites Surfmaster 2,,2 Tesoro Compadre,1 Detector Pro Pirate Pro 1 Silver uMaz, 1 Fisher 1266x

Your PM message box is full, not accepting any more messages:thumbdown:N/T
Date: October 15, 2015 01:08PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login