Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
12 inch coil UW
Posted by: glasartisan
Date: July 12, 2015 09:26PM
Anyone try out the large coil yet? How does it handle, stability, depth? Are there any users of the large coil out there?

Re: 12 inch coil UW
Posted by: finnfoto
Date: July 14, 2015 09:12AM
Im looking for a detectorpro pirate pro that someone would be whilling to trade for a whites surfmaster pi. build.

Posted by: JohnSuth
Date: August 16, 2015 09:03PM
Purchased Detector Pro Headhunter Underwater with 12" Nel coil in May with hopes of going to NJ shore however I was diagnosed with lymphoma & started chemo . I've only had 2 1.5 hr trips to local grammar school. I setDisc @ 3.5 & Sen @ 8,5 with slight crackle.On both occasions I hit coins in areas I had found 500 coins with my White's VX3, The coil is light to swing & very accurate to pin point.found dimes to 10 inches.A total of 37 coins 1 pin.I'm 74 & only started 2 yrs ago.With only 3 controls I concentrated on the signals & found faint repeatable signals always turned up coins to 10 inches.This detector is a delight to use .I hope to get some fall beach use after my wife's knee replacement surgery & my radiation treatments.

Posted by: tvr
Date: August 17, 2015 06:49PM
John,
Best to you and your wife with the challenges you are overcoming! None of use are getting any younger.

Thanks for the report. One of the few reports on the 12 inch coil Underwater since the release.

I am certainly looking forward to hearing more reports in the fall!
Cheers,
tvr

Posted by: JoeL0
Date: August 26, 2015 06:21AM
I have the Underwater 8' that I dive with. In a diving situation I would not want anymore than the 8". If I were to beach walk with it the 12" may do the trick a bit better on distance covered but, unless I actually tried, don't really know if it has any other advantages.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login