Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Pirate pro ?
Posted by: TXPIRATE
Date: August 25, 2015 10:51AM
For those who have one How do you like it? is the quality good? And how is the depth. Looking at getting one for the Beach and tot lots. Till I can save for the Underwater.
I was looking at this detector and the later the underwater with the big coil.

Re: Pirate pro ?
Posted by: ken ward
Date: August 25, 2015 07:44PM
I have the Pirate Pro. I been using it a lot this year. Been doing good with it. I have the 8" coil.. I do like that small coil. I can pinpoint better. It gets plenty depth for me. I am not into digging 2 foot holes in the water. It is hard to tell how deep you dig in the water. I used it in tot lots too. It hits darn hard on coins. I have only found one gold ring with it. A few silver rings. A number of ear rings. If you are not going to dive under water, the pirate will do you just fine... KEN from Ind.

My Detectors : Whites Surfmaster 2,,2 Tesoro Compadre,1 Detector Pro Pirate Pro 1 Silver uMaz, 1 Fisher 1266x

Posted by: M.A.
Date: October 04, 2015 03:39PM
Hello,

I am also considering buying the Pirate Pro very soon. My Wader is old, and starting to fail. Is the Pirate considered a replacement for the older Wader? It seems similar.
Thanks!

Posted by: ken ward
Date: October 04, 2015 06:21PM
On the pirate, the headphones can not go under water. They are splash and rain proof. I use mine in the water all the time. Dont go under water. I have hunted in light rain. Dont go under water. Get the point... KEN from Ind.

My Detectors : Whites Surfmaster 2,,2 Tesoro Compadre,1 Detector Pro Pirate Pro 1 Silver uMaz, 1 Fisher 1266x

Posted by: targets
Date: February 17, 2016 05:32AM
whats it like on land ??is it a PI or whats inside ?

XP Deus No2 wi 11inch coil , Surf Duel Field, Technetics T2 SE, Delta4000 ,Silver u MAX with SEF coil, Garret Pro-pointer

Posted by: ROBOCOP
Date: February 17, 2016 11:01AM
The Pirate Pro is a single frequency 2.4 Khz machine based on the Fischer 1280x circuit.

You are thinking of the Head Hunter Pulse Induction machine which is a good PI unit no longer being manufactured. I have 3 of these, one modded with a Eric Foster special coil.

ROBOCOP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login