Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New Year.
Posted by: finnfoto
Date: January 03, 2016 07:20AM
Just currious as to who may have gotten the UnderWater With the Big 12'' Coil and how is it depth and sensitivity wise?

Compared to the CZ,21 and the Excalibur. The detector comparisons video clip sure makes a big statement just wondering if anyone has done there own testing.

especially in salt water. Love to read some reviews on here.

Re: New Year.
Date: January 17, 2016 07:57AM
Well after some long discussion with a few fellow water hunters down in Florida.

I am very surprised that we don't hear more on the forum about the UnderWater. Very surprised.

Reason I'm saying this is (Not mentioning any names) But 2 of my friends who have the underwater with the Nel 12'' DD have both said that outside of the unit being a single frequency VLF and a single tone . The unit performas everybit as well as the high end units on market now. like the excal and and cz,21. I have also got a report of a target- Bangle Bracelett- being found at over 2 feet:surprised: which is insanley deepin the wet sand.
Impressive infact that My next upgrade is the 12'' coil. :thumbup:

Posted by: tvr
Date: January 22, 2016 08:51PM
A slightly used Underwater with 12 inch coil sold earlier today on e-bay. Was hoping to see someone here say they would be reporting on how it performs for them. It went for a little more than my max bid was set at; thus I won't be reporting on this unit anytime soon.

Hope to see some reports on the 12 inch coil unit.
Cheers,
tvr

Posted by: mrbobby
Date: January 24, 2016 11:00AM
Gary recently installed the new 12 inch coil on the old diver model I have. I haven't had a chance to try it out, but the u tube video's I watched impressed me.

Date: January 25, 2016 05:45PM
The 12" Nel DD SEEMS to be the coil for the unit. I hear great depth and sensitivity to small we gold is right up there with the ctx and the excal. Which is dying alot for a 2.4 khz vlf unit. That's very impressive .

Posted by: flysar
Date: January 26, 2016 07:44PM
mrbobby
Gary recently installed the new 12 inch coil on the old diver model I have. I haven't had a chance to try it out, but the u tube video's I watched impressed me.

I'm unable to send you a Private Msg, maybe it's the number of posts you have, but I'd be very interested in how the 12" coil works on your Diver and what you paid for the upgrade.

Posted by: icurabeachguy
Date: February 21, 2016 07:19PM
finnfoto
Just currious as to who may have gotten the UnderWater With the Big 12'' Coil and how is it depth and sensitivity wise?

Compared to the CZ,21 and the Excalibur. The detector comparisons video clip sure makes a big statement just wondering if anyone has done there own testing.

especially in salt water. Love to read some reviews on here.

I'd be very interested in the answer to this as well.

I loved my CZ20/21 but had to get rid of it and my Excal because I barely have time to hunt now and it seemed like a waste to have them sitting in the closet depreciating. They were also very hard to swing after 6 hours underwater so I bought a lightweight PI (Mirage PI from Sven) and that is a much easier machine to swing hours on end underwater...that Mirage hits deep as well and I don't get tiny foil bothering me all day.

I was very excited about the UW12 when it was first announced but I have yet to see any independent 3rd party field reports comparing it to the CZ and Excal. If it's close in performance to those two machines on salt water beaches, I'm sold on the weight alone!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login