Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Anyone ?
Posted by: finnfoto
Date: January 18, 2016 09:18AM
Anyone still using the DP. Pi unit? How does it fair to other on the market pi units?

I see the ehadphoneprobe can still be purchased online . can the coils still be purchased to do the conversion?

Re: Anyone ?
Posted by: tvr
Date: January 18, 2016 04:38PM
I've got a Headhunter Pulse, newer version with the grey headphones, not the older one with the black headphones. Have the 11 inch coil on it.

Also have an older Sand Shark with coil connector. Mostly use the 10.5 inch coil on it.

The HH Pulse is easier to pack for travel when we fly. I think it is deeper in most conditions than the Sand Shark. HH Pulse is more sensitive to smaller targets. Down side to the HH Pulse is that it sounds on water movement more than the Sand Shark. When the waves are noisy, as well as not sounding on the water, the Sand Shark headphones isolate the outside sound just a little better so I can hear targets a little better. HH Pulse is easier to identify iron with than the Sand Shark. HH Pulse can give a broader, flatter, sometimes hiss to the sound over iron. Not so much with the Sand Shark.

Have not tried other PI's yet. So many detectors, so little time!!!
Cheers,
tvr

Re: Anyone ?
Posted by: finnfoto
Date: January 19, 2016 12:12PM
Agree, to many units on the market . Thanks for the great info.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login