Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
detectorpro pulse PI
Posted by: andrea-RA-
Date: March 16, 2016 04:02AM
Buongiorno!
Mi chiedo come mai è stata cessata la produzione del detectorpro pulse PI . Qua in Italia sono molto ricercati e gli usati non si trovano più perchè chi ha la fortuna di averlo se lo tiene stretto
Mi chiedo inoltre se in futuro uscirà qualche altro vostro metaldetector con tecnologia pulse PI.
grazie in anticipo delle risposte

Andrea

Re: detectorpro pulse PI
Posted by: andrea-RA-
Date: March 16, 2016 04:16AM
Good morning!
I wonder why it was no longer in production of detectorpro pulse IP. Here we are highly sought after in Italy and they are not the most used because those lucky enough to have him if he keeps it tight
I also wonder if in the future will come some other metal detector with your pulse PI technology.
thanks in advance for answers

Andrew

Posted by: Miser67
Date: March 22, 2016 07:46AM
I contacted Detectorpro about this last year. The gentleman I spoke to, it may have been Gary, says there are no plans on bringing it back into production.

As always, any post I make here is solely my opinion based on my own experience and knowledge. Feel free to disagree.

Posted by: lasergod
Date: August 06, 2016 10:57PM
I would like to have one! Also.

Posted by: ROBOCOP
Date: August 07, 2016 03:29AM
I own 3 of them. One of them is the old black one with a custom Eric Foster 10 inch coil which is hard wired as modded by Mr Bill Crabtree of Surfscanners detectors. I also have a 8 inch spare coil for my other HHPI detectors. I spoke with Gary over the phone and told him my favorite is the black one and he said it's probably because of the coil.

I once asked Gary why he stopped producing the HHPI and he said that the fellow who built the coils passed away. It seemed odd to me that someone else couldn't build a equally good coil? I even contacted another well known coil maker who contacted Gary directly about supplying coils and was told Gary still didn't want to continue the HHPI production.

I also own a White's TDI with several coils and I believe the TDI is probably deeper but with my HHPI I wade in to the water with no fear. I think the HHPI has a little faster response time and it sure is easy to swing. I also own several Minelab Excals with large coils and pinpoint mods but when it's sanded in conditions I grab the HHPI. When I have a very specific area that has produced shipwreck artifacts I go over it slowly with the TDI with a Minelab 18" mono coil.

ROBOCOP

Date: August 07, 2016 08:15PM
There was one on ebay last week. I like the idea of that machine. I have a wader. I need to get out with it. I will continue to look for one of these units. Hopefully, the cash and a nice unit will be available. Keep us posted on the HHPI finds!

Posted by: scott.f
Date: August 08, 2016 10:55AM
I like Pi machines, would not mind adding a Detectorpro Pi to the collection.

Date: August 11, 2016 04:46PM
let me know if you see one. I am actively looking for one.
m

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: September 11, 2016 07:05AM
I have read numerous reviews on the HHPI and all have said that by far it is one of if not the best and deepest pi unit out there compared to the dual field.

Ive built a few different pi's but this would be a fun project to consider.

:thumbup::cheers:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login