Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Lead gods at it again!!:ukflag:
Posted by: JAN1
Date: October 20, 2016 04:25AM
Went down to the beach by the harbour where they film Poldark, it looks like that all the time. As it was a 7.7mtr tide I thought there would be some good stuff stuck in the rocks which are not normally exposed.
Not much luck only a couple of old copper coins and 4.5kg of fishing weights including a length of lead pipe weighing 1.5kg.
Shall get out again today to another beach and see if any of the sand has been stripped by the easterly winds.

Re: Lead gods at it again!!:ukflag:
Posted by: scott.f
Date: October 20, 2016 07:58AM
Some days are like that. Good luck next time!

Had my Underwater charged and ready three nights in a row but we have had three days of monsoon rains. ☹️️

Date: October 21, 2016 04:10AM
Don't mind the rain as I have the beaches to myself and people don't come over every 5mins to ask if I have found anything.
Still using the Wader with the blue shaft which I use in rocky areas.

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: October 21, 2016 03:09PM
Great to hear. Good luck next time out. Can't wait to see pics .

Date: October 22, 2016 03:46AM
Just finished weighing my fishing weight hoard . There is now just over a 100kg and the winter storms have not even started yet.
After 15 years I have now changed my car, should be able to get to some of Cornwalls 400 more remote beaches in the winter.

Date: October 24, 2016 04:42AM
Finnfoto.
If you want to see my best find have a look on the Detector pro web site at the latest news letter, there you will see the 1855 Sovereign that I found on a local beach.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login