Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
UW 12 hits gold
Posted by: wayne in north ga
Date: April 09, 2017 10:06AM
I got an uw 12 from Indian nation detectors a while back for lake and fresh water hunting this summer.I had to go to Florida for personal reasons and took the uw 12 along for a road trip and at coco beach in the dry sand it found this little necklace.In the dry sand I was able to run the sensitivity between 8 1/2 -9.cant wait to get it in the lake this summer.HH all

Re: UW 12 hits gold
Posted by: ROBOCOP
Date: April 09, 2017 11:09AM
Hey that's my neck of the woods. Since you're in North Georgia you can pay me back. Just get me one round at Augusta. It doesn't even have to be Masters week.

Seriously, good job, I have several HHPIs and an old Head Hunter Diver model. They will find gold jewelry in their own little way.

ROBOCOP

Posted by: wayne in north ga
Date: April 09, 2017 11:47AM
I left your ticket to Augusta under the big rock before you enter the gate,have fun and thanks for the reply.Good luck at coco targets were far and few to be had.

Posted by: foiled again tab hunter
Date: April 15, 2017 05:56PM
ROBOCOP
Hey that's my neck of the woods. Since you're in North Georgia you can pay me back. Just get me one round at Augusta. It doesn't even have to be Masters week.

Seriously, good job, I have several HHPIs and an old Head Hunter Diver model. They will find gold jewelry in their own little way.

ROBOCOP[/quo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2017 05:56PM by foiled again tab hunter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login