Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A shout out for the new owners
Posted by: brissietex
Date: August 29, 2017 07:24PM
Hi all...

I just got back my HH PI headset that I sent in for repair and I have to say that the new owners, Gold Digger Innovative Products, handled it very well especially considering the PI is (unfortunately) a long discontinued unit.

Now I wish I could've been able to get any spare parts such as a new coil for the unit but alas they appear to have none. I have the 11" coil and would love to find any coils out there that are in good nick.

Can't wait to try it out on the beach.

cheers...Keith

Re: A shout out for the new owners
Posted by: foggynotion
Date: August 29, 2017 09:34PM
That's great to hear that they will repair the HHPI. I was thinking that if one of mine failed, I would just be out of luck. Thanks for the good info.

Re: A shout out for the new owners
Posted by: brissietex
Date: August 30, 2017 01:44AM
They did warn me that the HH PI had been discontinued and that they were not able to fully test it without the coil (I only sent in the headset) which means they don't have any HH PI coils to test the unit with. Therefore, I'd recommend if you do have to send an HH PI in for repairs, send in the whole detector not just the headset like I did.

Fortunately, testing of my HH PI shows that the repair did fix the problem. Gary had sent me a handmade drawing of the circuitry wiring a few months ago should I wish to fix it myself but I wasn't keen to do it with my limited electronic skills..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login