Findmall.com

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Happy Sabbath To You All ...
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: April 30, 2010 06:43PM
And May You All Have a Wonderful Weekend. God Bless ...

SeniorSeeker

Re: Happy Sabbath To You All ...
Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: April 30, 2010 08:40PM
Same to you. Thanks

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70

Posted by: Sunbeard
Date: April 30, 2010 09:02PM
You to sir!

Have a great weekend!.........
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: April 30, 2010 09:53PM
God bless you too.

Date: May 01, 2010 11:18AM
Turns out my Sabbath didn't start out so well. After a light breakfast, I took my leukemia medication as usual, and headed off to worship services. By the time I arrived at church, my stomach was churning and shortly thereafter I returned home. It's been two hours and I'm beginning to feel somewhat better. This happens every now and then, so not to worry. It's just that it really ruins my morning on the days it happens. Hope all of you had a pleasant weekend and a blessed time with God & family.

Re And you also. God bless.N/T
Posted by: Mike Chgo area
Date: May 01, 2010 01:45PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Re And you also. God bless.
Anonymous User
Date: May 01, 2010 03:00PM
Hope you are feeling up to par really soon and May God bless you this weekend and always! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Date: May 01, 2010 06:17PM
After Several Hours, I'm Recovering Nicely & Thank You For Your Prayers for Healing & You Stay Well Too, Ma.

Posted by: 4EverHis102399
Date: May 01, 2010 08:33PM
Sorry about the upset tummy. Glad to hear you are feeling better!!!!

Happy wifey and momma!

Anonymous User
Date: May 01, 2010 10:25PM
Thank you, Martin, for your kind words! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Posted by: TURNMASTER
Date: May 01, 2010 10:32PM
Bummer.

Kinda makes working Sats. not so bad. Course so does the fact that I have a good job.

HH
Jeff

Heading out to Sunday Services...
Posted by: Paul(NWOH)
Date: May 02, 2010 07:58AM
Shabat-Sabath was a command to the Jews. After the resurrection the Apostles went to worship on the first day of the week as Christ was the fullfillment of the law.

Date: May 02, 2010 08:43AM
Actually Sunday Worship didn't become a reality for most jews following Christ, until after Constonstine became the Roman Ruler of the far east. Even then thousands of Jews refused to follow the order of Sunday worship and continued worshiping on the Sabbath (many to their peril). Among Constonstines many gods he worshiped was the sun or sungod/sundial on Sunday. When he became a Christian, he gave an order that all would worship on 'his day', which of course was Sunday. When the Roman world fell apart, the Roman church was left to pick up the pieces and continued to worship on Sunday. One can search the entire Word of God and not find one single command from Jesus or any of the deciples changing the Sabbath to Sunday. It simply does not exist. In fact Jesus said, in the Book of Revelations, that we would worship from one Sabbath to another, when we get to heaven. So why would He say that, if He had changed His day of worship from Sabbath to Sunday? 'Josephus 'The Complete Workds', as well as many other historians, state this to be the facts. The bottom line is that humans love to follow traditions and even the Roman Catholic Church bears this out to be the truth. They readily state this and openly ask why the Christian Church, at large, worships on 'their (the Roman Catholic Church day of worship) day'? One can read 'Fox's Book of Martyrs' and find it clearly states the history of Sunday worship and how it came about. This is the 'short version' of how it all came about.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2010 08:46AM by SeniorSeeker.

Worship should be Sat-Sat, Sun - Sun, Mon-Mon ect ect ect WHO we worship is what is important ..not the day.N/T
Posted by: dirtdigginlady
Date: May 02, 2010 09:35PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Worship should be Sat-Sat, Sun - Sun, Mon-Mon ect ect ect WHO we worship is what is important ..not the day.
Anonymous User
Date: May 02, 2010 10:26PM
Hi ddl and your words are what I was thinking.....every day is the Lord's day for worshiping, honoring and glorifying Him and to keep serving Him the best we can! Although, God did appoint one day of rest for humans, animals and for the land, too, overworking anything or misusing it makes it worthless and unable to do what is best, especially for God, in Jesus' holy name! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login