Findmall.com

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Charlie Daniels Speech:thumbup:
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: May 08, 2010 12:37PM
HATS OFF TO CHARLIE DANIELS....AT LEAST HE HAS THE COURAGE TO SPEAK HIS MIND!!!

"I don't know how everybody else feels about it, but to me I think Hispanic people in this country, legally or illegally, made a huge public relations mistake with their recent demonstrations. I don't blame anybody in the world for wanting to come to the United States of America , as it is a truly wonderful place. But when the first thing you do when you set foot on American soil is illegal it is flat out wrong and I don't care how many lala land left heads come out of the woodwork and start trying to give me sensitivity lessons.

I don't need sensitivity lessons, in fact I don't have any-thing against Mexicans! I just have something against criminals and anybody who comes into this country illegally is a criminal and if you don't believe it try coming into America from a foreign country without a passport and see how far you get. What disturbs me about the demonstrations is that it's tanta-mount to saying, "I am going to come into your country even if it means breaking your laws and there's nothing you can do about it." It's an "in your face" action and speaking just for me, I don't like it one little bit and if there were a half dozen pairs of gonads in Washington bigger than English peas it wouldn't be happening.

Where are you, you bunch of lily livered, pantywaist, forked tongued, sorry excuses for defenders of The Constitution? Have you been drinking the water out of the Potomac again? And even if you pass a bill on immigration it will probably be so pork laden and watered down that it won't mean anything anyway. Besides, what good is another law going to do when you won't enforce the ones on the books now? And what ever happened to the polls, guys? I thought you folks were the quintessential finger wetter

Re: Charlie Daniels Speech:thumbup:
Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: May 08, 2010 02:04PM
Amen and Amen !!!!! That is the truth .

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70

Posted by: 4EverHis102399
Date: May 08, 2010 03:59PM
Pretty good read! Bout' sums up my feelings....!

Happy wifey and momma!

Posted by: ridgerunner
Date: May 08, 2010 07:43PM
Very well put. (9.9% unemployment, send em back and see what it is. Be legal or be gone!
God Bless.

Anonymous User
Date: May 08, 2010 07:44PM
I feel the same and agree with him but he said it better than I could or can! May God Bless him and keep him safely protected from the crazies and those without a brain nor common sense so no harm comes to him in any way! Amen! Good for you Charlie Daniels you are telling it like it really is in our Gov't, the Congress and our nation! :thumbup: :clapping: :angel: Ma Betty

Anonymous User
Date: May 08, 2010 08:01PM
Welcome ridgerunner to our fourm and hope you stay with us and post often for we are glad to have you here with us! :smile: May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Date: May 08, 2010 08:50PM
Yes! Welcome Ridgerunner...Good to see you here.

SeniorSeeker :minelab: Safari and White's M6, Garrett Pro Pointer & A Host of Diggers

Re: Sounds reasonable to me. :clapping:N/T
Posted by: Mike Chgo area
Date: May 09, 2010 09:24PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Charlie Daniels Speech (from his webpage) :thumbup:
Posted by: Joe G
Date: May 10, 2010 05:28AM
He actually did write most of it (he posts his writings on his website). My guess is that, in the last 4 years, people have decided to "improve" on Charlie's speech a wee bit :) Amazing isn't it?

HH!

Joe

http://www.charliedaniels.com/soapbox-2006/soapbox-2006-040306.htm

Joe G

Date: May 10, 2010 07:03AM
Thanks Joe. I tried to run it past Snopes.Com to find out if Charlie actually wrote this or not but nothing came up and, for whatever reason, I didn't think of Googling 'Charlie Daniels'.

Posted by: Joe G
Date: May 10, 2010 06:39PM
No problem :) It was actually on Snopes but I only knew it because I've seen one like this before. (people tend to take a little "liberty" with his postings) :) If you Google "Charlie Daniels immigration" you'll see all the other places where this was posted.

Ya gotta love Charlie though... He calls it like he sees it.

Here's a cool story: A guy I used to be in a band with plays some awesome fiddle. He met Charlie Daniels after a concert and asked him to autograph his fiddle. He said, "if you want me to sign your fiddle son, you best play it for me". He did, and now he's got a fiddle autographed by Charlie Daniels (and a great story to tell his kids :) )

Joe G

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login