Findmall.com

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
The Fifty Best Beaches To Metal Detect :thumbup:
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: November 27, 2010 01:09PM
As Soon As I Win The Publishers Sweepstakes, I'm Buying A Ticket!

The Fifty Best Beaches To Metal Detect

Re: The Fifty Best Beaches To Metal Detect :thumbup:
Anonymous User
Date: November 27, 2010 01:44PM
Beautiful sites...nice colorful pics...and if ya win can you take a detecting partner with you, even if I am a woman? Sure would be nice to have easy digging in the sands! :lol: Just kidding, I probably couldn't go :detecting: on beaches either! :cry: May God Bless you to be able to be blessed financially and with good health to go wherever He sends you for serving Him and finding lots of gold, silver and jeweled treasure! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Date: November 27, 2010 02:03PM
Gosh Ma...With $10,000,000, We Could Take The Whole Christian Forum! Now Wouldn't That Be A Gas!

Anonymous User
Date: November 27, 2010 02:13PM
It sure would and all their families could go, also, but ya wouldn't get the whole $10,000,000 because BO and his cohorts would take more than their share out of the winnings! May God have mercy upon us all and help us to be rid of wicked and greedy gov'ts! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Date: November 27, 2010 02:39PM
What Was It Jesus Said...? Oh Yes ... "Give to Ceaser, what belongs to Ceaser, and give to God, what belongs to God" To be sure, the government would be standing there with their hand out...

Anonymous User
Date: November 27, 2010 03:48PM
I don't mind giving to Ceaser for the running smoothly of our American Gov't but not for their excessive vacations and free benefits with huge salaries that they don't allow others to have....like our SS raises we haven't rec for two years that we paid into for times such as these! Social Security and Medicare is not WELFARE, for those who work and pay taxes pay or have paid into it! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login