Findmall.com

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A Message To Teenagers Who Think They Know It All
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: November 30, 2010 09:46PM
Hello Folks, I found this picture and just had to share it with you all. Nothing more to add...

Re: A Message To Teenagers Who Think They Know It All
Anonymous User
Date: November 30, 2010 10:30PM
Now, that is a good one and does say it all! If they know so much let them get out and try it on their own...but the only thing when they fail and mess up back to the parents they go for them to help them and to get them out of the messes they get themselves in when they think they do know everything! :shrug: :angel: Ma Betty

That one......
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: November 30, 2010 10:42PM
is on the wall in the tire store I shop! Plus some other good ones.

Posted by: NebTrac
Date: November 30, 2010 11:29PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::clap:

NebTrac

Re: I think it interesting that Casey is worried about Leelan going into the terrible twos..
Posted by: Pete in MI
Date: December 01, 2010 07:19AM
She said that in the terrible twos kids don't listen, they are rebellious and they don't listen to their Mom. I said "Oh you mean - like - teenagers"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blessings and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ to you and yours

Pete in MI "Iron Brigade"

Garrett ACE 350

Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: December 01, 2010 07:47AM
I was adopted, at the tender age of 13 and was the older of four children. I can remember my adopted father 'laying down the law' shortly after adoption. He would not tolerate the 'terrible two's' attitude whatsoever. I too raise my son with a loving but firm hand and he turned out to be a good man who, by the way, raised his kids the same way. I can also remember, when my son was about two or so and decided he was going to have a temper tantrum in the grocery store because he wasn't getting what he wanted. He only did it ONE time. I calmly explained, to him, that I would take him over my knee and paddle his little butt right there in the grocery store and, wa-la, the temper tantrum went away. If the children THINK they have the upper hand, they will push you to the limit. It all depends on how you handle bad behavior. It is absolutely necessary to reprimand your child, when they get out of hand. If my child wanted something, from me, and if it wasn't appropriate at that particular time, I would usually say 'Yes...you may have it but not right now' and we would explain why he wasn't being rewarded with his desire. I brought him up to respects my wife, as well as myself and all those who were his seniors and he learned to address them appropriately. I would not tolerate deliberate misbehavior.

Anonymous User
Date: December 01, 2010 02:06PM
Amen, Martin! God reprimends us when we, His Children, do wrong and so should we of our children when they do wrong or otherwise they grow up as menaces in the world (most of the time---some do find Jesus and turn out better in spite of their raising) and cause great harm to others by serving satan and believing the world owes them a living instead of the other way around! Lord have mercy upon us and the younger generations! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Hi Martin'; Ain't that the TRUTH. !!!!!!!! :thumbup:N/T
Posted by: BARKER
Date: December 02, 2010 06:32PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login