Findmall.com

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Somewhere Outside Bodie Wyoming...?
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: February 16, 2011 06:49AM
Talk About Hunting History! Gosh...I Wish This Was In My Neighborhood...(click on picture to enlarge).

Re: Somewhere Outside Bodie Wyoming...?
Posted by: 4EverHis102399
Date: February 16, 2011 11:38AM
I guess I'm not a "true detectorist"....because I don't immediately think about treasures ;) I think about the angle at which the shot was taken and wonder if the photographer used Adobe lightroom for correction and...if they used a polarizing filter. Lol. Beautiful picture.

Happy wifey and momma!

Anonymous User
Date: February 16, 2011 11:58AM
Beautiful pic and looks like this place is way out in the middle of no where! Bro. Martin, there are most likely many ghost towns in your neck of the woods if you did some research, but many are covered by buildings and concrete or on someone's property and have to get permission, but ya never know what you might find in these ghost towns or deserted houses and farms! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: February 16, 2011 12:17PM
MaBetty, There are many ghost towns throughout the State of Michigan and...YES...we so need to get permission to hunt them and most of them are now owned by the State of Michigan.

Liz, Oddly enough...your thoughts of how the shot was taken are my first thoughts, as well, since I graduated from the New York Institute of Photography and worked for years as a semi-professional photographer. People like you and I see things in a different light.

Posted by: RickIowa2009
Date: February 16, 2011 03:10PM
I like buying old farm pictures or paintings!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login