Findmall.com

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Free Metal Detector .... No Joke! To the right kid!
Posted by: digginrebel
Date: April 24, 2011 06:37AM
Hi folks, My name is David and I want to give away one more metal detector to some deserving detecting family. Though I've had my up's and down's the past couple years, I still feel very blessed and want to return something to society. I've already given away 3 machines, but think there is room for one more. Times have been hard for a lot of folks lately, so if for what ever reason you have a child that wants to go hunting with you, but you can not afford a machine for that child let me know. I feel family time and keeping a kid busy may keep them out of trouble and help them learn some good lessons about history.I have 3 kids (all grown now) that just didn't get into metal detecting and I feel I lost some family time with them. Please be honest about your situation and consider the size of machine offered (can your child handle it). I only have one machine to give this time and it will be a new Garrett Ace 150, coming from a dealer on this site. I believe in supporting good sponsors! Send me a PM so the forum is not bogged down and it will be private for you. My email address is d_clayto@bellsouth.net. Just give me a week or two to go through the requests to make my decision.

God Bless,
David

Re: Free Metal Detector .... No Joke! To the right kid!
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: April 24, 2011 08:22AM
Food for Thought: Maybe each young person could write a short story telling you 'Why They Want To Go Metal Detecting' and then base your decision of their answers? I think what you're doing is a wonderful thing, that will help a child and promote the hobby as well.

Hey David.......
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: April 24, 2011 10:49AM
God bless you for being so generous. Happy Easter.

Anonymous User
Date: April 24, 2011 02:14PM
May God Bless you David for your loving generosity for blessing a child with a detector to be able to learn and join with his or her detecting family! Amen! Doing things together is sooooo important while they are young and my ex and I did many things with ours and enjoyed our vacations and camping trips and then detecting with our youngest daughter, Tami, for she was the only one still with us when we started :twodetecting: as a hobby! Whatever time we have with children is precious, for they grow up way too fast and leave home before we know it! :angel: Ma Betty

Posted by: txquest
Date: April 24, 2011 04:37PM
God bless you David. I think I read somewhere, about Jesus stopping whatever he was doing just to spend time with children. Txquest

Welcome to the forum........
Date: April 24, 2011 05:34PM
Hope you like it here.
God bless.

Mike

Anonymous User
Date: April 24, 2011 06:15PM
Welcome txquest if you are new to our CMD Forum, if not, then welcome back! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Posted by: RickIowa2009
Date: April 24, 2011 06:20PM
Cool Idea

Great thing you're doing, May GOD BLESS YOU for it.N/T
Posted by: KyBud(InezKy)
Date: April 24, 2011 10:34PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

In life, when we look back, we have regrets.
When we look around us, we have worry and fear.
When we look up to "GOD", we have "PEACE" and "HOPE".
"Live Your Life in a way, That No One Will Stumble On It"
Detectors Used:
Garrett GTI 2500 with 8" and 12" Coils
Garrett AT Pro with 8.5"x11" and 4.5" Sniper Coils
Garrett Ace 250 with 6"x 9", 8"x12" and 4.5" Sniper Coils
Garrett AT Pro with Double DD & 4.5" Sniper Coils
Garrett ADS II with 6", 8", 15" and Bloodhound twin coil

Date: April 25, 2011 06:37AM
Yes...It's a wonderful thing you're doing. Maybe you could take it one step further and also offer them a 'Children's Bible'. Don't mind me...I'm just thinking out loud.

Re: Thanks so much David.....
Posted by: brandon
Date: April 25, 2011 12:17PM
God has blessed me so I am in a situation where I can afford a detector for a youngster and plan on buying my nephew one in the next year or so. I just wanted to thank you for sharing the gift of detecting and all that goes with it. God bless you for your goodwill and I hope you enjoy some pics of my nephew and I from our week-long expedition over spring break.

Welcome Brandon.......
Date: April 25, 2011 01:48PM
Great pics. It is great to keep the kids interested in good things like detecting and fishing.
Hope you post some more.

God bless.

Mike

Re: Welcome Brandon.......
Posted by: brandon
Date: April 25, 2011 01:56PM
Thanks Mike and I hope so too. Life has become less hectic and more serene the last few years since I have developed a relationship with God again. Little by little more time to share with others has been given to me. Have a good day and God bless.

Date: April 25, 2011 03:32PM
Welcome Brandon! Great Pictures!

Dear God, This is Your day. I am Your child. Show me the way. Amen.

Anonymous User
Date: April 25, 2011 03:57PM
Hi Brandon...Welcome to our forum and for the pics...nice ones and your nephew is a nice looking boy...boys don't like to be called, Cute!! :lol: I had seen these while I was lurking over on the Friends & Finds Forum just to be doing something different once in awhile, although I seldom post on other forums...they are interesting when our forum here gets dull and it does at times....I giggle a lot for most of you guys are funny in your postings!! Glad to have you with us and I hope and pray God Blesses you to have great times with your nephew, relatives and friends whether detecting, fishing or whatever! Time spent with our loved ones is always special and produces lasting memories! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login