Findmall.com

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Here's A Question (hope to start posting these again)
Posted by: ba5online
Date: February 17, 2012 11:37AM
Like many of you - I believe and trust in the Word of God. But hold on! It's not that simple! There is a responsibility on our part! We must take action!!!

There is a devil and demons and they are real - and guess what? They know who Jesus is too! (Luke 4:41 "Demons came out of many people, shouting, "You are the Son of God!" But Jesus ordered them not to speak. After all, they knew he was the Messiah).

John 10:10 says that "he roams about seeking who he can devour". He would like to - and does - rip your life apart at every turn - if you will let him in!

That is all I need to know about demons and the evil one.

I do not want to study nor discuss nor publicize the work of demons.. Instead, we claim victory over the evil one by striving to live our lives in the will of God! But we need His help!

If I only know about Jesus and do not live in His will, than I am like the world. If I live like this, as the world lives, I am more and more subject to the work of the evil one in my life.

How do we claim His promise and gain power over the evil one?

Step 1. 8)Daily, first thing, read your Bible and pray for his help and wisdom, he'll freely give it!. (James 1:5) (Luke 21:38> The Word gives us power! (1 Corinthians 1:18>

Step 2. 8)Obey God and His commands! That's it. That's the secret. (Deuteronomy 13:4)

Step 3. 8)Submit every part of your life to God's will. Your desires, your relationships, how you view and love others, your finances, your career, your family, possessions, everything! (Job 22:21)

First obey and live in His will, then "who can come against us?".( Romans 8:31)

Do this and walk in victory, not just "knowing" but "doing". (Proverbs 2:7)

The evil one can not stand to be around you when Jesus lives in your heart - he will run away! (Proverbs 28:1)

"Fear not!! For I am with you always! (Mathew 28:20)

Speak it out loud and claim His Victory! HH!8)

Re: Amen....Satan and his demons are real and so is Heaven and Hell....Jesus spoke more....
Posted by: Ma Betty in MO
Date: February 17, 2012 04:05PM
about escaping Hell than He did about getting into Heaven! (Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no man enters God's Kingdom without Him) Sinners will be cast into Hell and Hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire and believe me where sinners will be tortured and mocked by satan for listening to his lies...so why would anyone want to go there by denying the One and Only Savior, Jesus Christ, Who is our Redeemer by believing faith in Whom He is?? Amen! God is a God of love but also a jealous and wrathful God! He will take revenge against his enemies, for vengeance is Mine, saith the Lord! :angel: Ma Betty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login