Findmall.com

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
SDA Cult or Christian? continued ......
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: February 21, 2012 04:23PM

SDA Cult or Christian? part 4

SDA Cult or Christian? part 5
SDA Cult or Christian? part 6 Parts 1, 2, and 3 can be found on Youtube.Com.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2012 04:50PM by SeniorSeeker.

Re: SDA Cult or Christian? continued ......
Posted by: Swingbeepdig
Date: February 21, 2012 04:37PM
http://www.macgregorministries.org/seventh_day_adventists/sda_facts.html

And can it be that I should gain An interest in the Savior

Re: SDA Cult or Christian? continued ......N/T
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: February 21, 2012 04:55PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: SDA Cult or Christian? continued ......You are wrong, too, rapture, for if we sin after confessing our sins, and we sin again whether willingly or unwillingly, we need to say we...
Posted by: Ma Betty in MO
Date: February 21, 2012 07:55PM
are sorry for our sins, the same as children do when their parents get onto them for doing something wrong! Do we expect our children to say they are sorry once, and then never to say it again, although they make trouble and do wrong after the first time they say they are sorry? Well, God expects us to say we are sorry, also, and if we don't do that, than I don't believe we truly know the real God, Who is Lord Jesus Christ! To continue sinning though after once saved, is a no, no but if we do we have an Advocate with the Father, Who will ask forgiveness for us, when we ourselves ask His forgiveness when we sin and do wrong, again! We all err and no one is perfect but Jesus, the Only, begotten Son of God, Who is God, Himself! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Re: SDA Cult or Christian? continued ......You are wrong, too, rapture, for if we sin after confessing our sins, and we sin again whether willingly or unwillingly, we need to say we...
Posted by: Swingbeepdig
Date: February 21, 2012 08:09PM
I believe that 100% so where they you get the idea that repenting once will make up for eternity??I never said that.

The evidence that you are trully saved is that we hate the sin that we once loved
The evidence that you are trully saved is that we continue to repent today

But we are saved by faith through grace not of our works thst we shall boast

Ephesians 2:8. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--

I said once we are saved God makes us Heir with Him but we know need to provide fruits of Good works and that by serving God,church people etc.

But works don't save you,Grace does.

We need to proclaim the gospel and love our neighbour

And can it be that I should gain An interest in the Savior

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2012 08:20PM by my rapture soul.

Re: SDA Cult or Christian? continued ......Well I read that somewhere in your SDA videos, if I am wrong I apologize, but it seems you believe that we are saved and no need to farther ask forgiveness when we do sin, for our flesh is weak, but...
Posted by: Ma Betty in MO
Date: February 21, 2012 08:24PM
our spirit is willing! I don't quite understand or believe as you do, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong or you either! Each must answer to God for themselves! Amen! :angel; Ma Betty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login