Findmall.com

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Last two hunts….
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: November 01, 2017 09:30AM
Did a park hunt and got some interesting digs. First find was a scale. Probable used for drugs? found under a pine tree and it was covered up by pine needles. The lion necklace was not there too long, it was down below the grass but not in the dirt yet. It's only costume but neat. I also got a sterling ear ring, one wheat, clad, and misc. I wish the derringer cap gun was complete.

Next was a farm field hunt. The best stuff is a Radio premium badge from the show Dragnet (Joe Friday) late 40's early 50's. Also got a 53 silver quarter, one wheat, A St Anthony Guild medal, a musket ball, a crotal bell, and a 55 nickel. Included in the pic is all the trash. Just over 100 items. A very trashy site but plenty of targets means some keepers too.

Re: Last two hunts….
Posted by: pplinker
Date: November 01, 2017 12:10PM
Some very nice keepers there.

Greetings and good luck from West Virginia

XP Dius, Minelab 704 with 3khz 9 inch coil, 18 KHZ 5 inch coil, 5 inch coiltek coil, 18 kHz 5 x 9 coil. Original Garrot pinpointer, Garrot pinpointer pro and M16 pinpointer

1831 large cent, 1838 seated silver dime, 1901 barber dime, 1864 two-cent piece,1886,1900 and 1904 Indian head pennies, 3 silver Washington quarters, 3 Roosevelt dimes. 30 or 40 wheats, 10K black hills gold ring, 1974 10K gold class ring, 1870 Artillery button, 1940 and 1944 Mercury dime, ?? three cent piece

I am a 61 year old wife and mother with two daughters and three granddaughters. I'm thankful for all God's blessings.

Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: November 01, 2017 01:28PM
WTG Mike! Some nice keepers and other interesting finds. :)

Posted by: Missouri Ma Betty22
Date: November 01, 2017 06:18PM
Congrats on the various nice finds, Mike! Good hunting! Ma

Posted by: Missouri Ma Betty22
Date: November 01, 2017 06:30PM
Welcome pplinker to our CMD Forum! We love God and are thankful for His blessings too! I cannot detect any more because at 82 years young I am in poor health but sure do miss it, as I started in 1980, 1981 and quit in 2006 when my ill brother stayed with me to take care of him until he passed away in 2009 from PAH, a bad disease from smoking! I hope you find a lot of goodies while hunting! God Bless in Jesus' name! Amen!

:canadaflag:Re: Last two hunts….
Posted by: Leslie(nova scotia)
Date: November 04, 2017 08:45AM
Did well and I concur that it was probably used for drugs!

Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: November 11, 2017 07:57PM
Way to go on the good finds. I don't get to detect much anymore but I like seeing everyone else's finds.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login