Findmall.com

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Had it all picked out.....
ronbo57
Date: March 01, 2005 10:05PM
thought we agreed, the colors of our exterior paint. Thought a pale yellow siding with a deep green trim would be marvelous. But Noooooooooo. She didn't like it. So we went to a four, FOUR tone motife.(Her Mom liked my colors.)She picked a light, light almost buff base with a darker highlight on some trim and gable peaks, and then an almost antique like gunmetal blue trim, with white doors. OK, it will look good. Hey, I just build it, she picks the colors, and I PAINT IT TOO. (Don't mean I have to like it, just have to live here.) Is it worth it guys? I guess so. Must be love. Gotta make momma happy. If its far enough along Steve will have to post pictures when he gets here.

steve in so az
Date: March 01, 2005 10:47PM
Re: Had it all picked out.....Hey, if momma's not happy, aint nobody happy!
Betty in MO
Date: March 01, 2005 11:04PM

God Bless & good luck with your painting!
MO-Granny

I like.......
Mike from MI Iron Brigade
Date: March 02, 2005 07:04AM
the sound of the cream color! That is what I have!

Re: Had it all picked out.....Hey, if momma's not happy, aint nobody happy!
WARTHOG STEVE
Date: March 02, 2005 08:03AM
Hey betty-is that a woman thing"if momma aint happy,nobodys happy"-Im not complaining,mind ya;but that sounds 'vaguely' familiar -happens sometimes;in my house-as a matter of fact,just about once every month-NOT THAT IM COMPLAINING,MIND YA!!!

Re: Warthog Steve....Yes, it is probably a woman thing, but I know that if the wife and mother isn't happy, it sure....
Betty in MO
Date: March 02, 2005 02:24PM
can be rough on the rest of the family! So keep momma happy and treat her like a Queen and she'll treat you like a King and the children like princesses and princes! And don't worry, be happy!!!
God Bless!
MO-Granny

Re: Warthog Steve....Yes, it is probably a woman thing, but I know that if the wife and mother isn't happy, it sure....
WARTHOG STEVE
Date: March 07, 2005 08:49AM
like the Lord said;Treat them as you want to be treated-it sure has worked for me,AMEN!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login