Findmall.com

20th Century Tales Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Thanks. :D It is fun to remember back. There
Posted by: Royal
Date: December 24, 2010 06:42AM
were sure parts of that life I would never want to live over but out memories tend to pass them over and remember the good times. I miss many of them

http://royalottmar.blogspot.com/

INCREDIMAIL TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. IT IS TERRIBLE AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INCREDIMAIL!!

Re: :usaflag: Royal's Christmas story.
Posted by: birdman
Date: June 30, 2011 03:28AM
Loved it. Brought back memories of Christmas mornings past. I have three little girls and one always wakes the others up to share in the gifts from santa.

Royal, I just reread your story again, and
Posted by: Sunny
Date: November 16, 2012 06:08PM
loved it this time as much as I did the first time! There were alot of fun times when we were all children. We may have not had much, but having our siblings and mothers and dads is something I would go back to in a minute. This life of grown up has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to endure. However, I have had the blessing of watching my children grow up and meeting my grandchildren. I have been blessed in so many ways! I cannot believe we are not living in the holiday timess of 2112!. I know my life seems to go by so quicklly!

Anyway, I hope everyone will take the time to read this story. It's what this "story forum" used to be all about.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login