Findmall.com

20th Century Tales Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Anyone around these days??
Posted by: Mikie
Date: July 10, 2016 04:13PM
I sure miss the old days when we all could gather here and have a grand old time

Calm seas

Micheal

I look when a new post comes upN/T
Posted by: Gold Buddy
Date: July 10, 2016 06:19PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Anyone around these days?? Hello Mikie!
Posted by: Ron J
Date: July 10, 2016 08:55PM
I also check to see if there are any new posts. Hope all is Well with you and the Wife?

Re: Anyone around these days?? Hello Mikie!
Date: July 10, 2016 10:04PM
Just cruising along, Ron..same old

Hope all is well with you and yours

calm seas

Micheal

I am here most every day........
Posted by: Wayne in BC
Date: July 14, 2016 12:02PM
I enjoy seeing you guys but put in too many years of writing so say very little. Just delete the odd bit of trash.

A liar will assume you are lying

I rarely check here anymore since so many folks stopped posting here.............
Posted by: Kelley (Texas)
Date: July 15, 2016 10:50AM
I also miss the good times we had on this Forum, wish it would return. Wonder where everyone went, what interesting things are they presently doing? At times I felt out of place on the Forum because of my background and also not being able to make the trip to Canada to visit Mike, but that mostly disappeared when most folks accepted my cowboy background. Good times, good memories good friends associated with this Forum. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

"Try to live up to your dog's opinion of you!"

Fred, Your Texas background, makes you unique
Date: July 15, 2016 11:07AM
From this Yankee's prospective! Wayne is unique, as to his location also. I always envied the folks who were fortunate to visit Mikie also.... No doubt a beautiful location...

Our human Minds work in unique ways.... For the most part, we seem to forget how wonderful our own backyards are! Bottom line... Hooray for the U.S.A. And Canada.

:thumbup: :usaflag:

FYI : I post many photo's and video on Facebook, under
Date: July 15, 2016 11:13AM
LIGHTSHIP ALLEY. All posts are related to Maritime, United States Lighthouse Service, UNited States Life Saving Service and U.S. Coast Guard.

Anyone can visits Facebook, you don't need to join anything..
:thumbup:

I check pretty regularly Wayne.. I miss the old days.. a lot!!! And hope that perhaps one day, we can get this or something similar, up and running againN/T
Date: July 17, 2016 09:52AM

It is so good to hear from you Fred.. I always think back to this wonderful place with fondness and affection.. so many good people were here.. It felt like family.
Date: July 17, 2016 09:55AM
I have always regretted that I never got a chance to meet you, and so many others, in person. That would have been a highlight in my life.

Alas, health issues are getting in the way these days.. and I fear that I may not be able to do that... but, I still have hope

Calm seas

Micheal

"There's no present like the time"

"A dog is better than me, for she has love and does not judge"

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in"

I do not do Facebook Ron.... The farm still keeps me busy.. but I will have a look my friendN/T
Date: July 17, 2016 09:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login