Findmall.com

20th Century Tales Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY OLD FRIENDS
Posted by: Dan-MO
Date: December 13, 2016 03:16PM
The times and circumstances at this time of my life prevent me from spending much time on the computer. Please realize that I still remember fondly all my old friends I got to know on this site over the years,,,,,,Some of the best people I have ever known. I wish you all - including the newer folks I never got to know - health, happiness, and the most wonderful holiday season. May God bless you all.....Dan

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY OLD FRIENDS
Posted by: Ron J
Date: December 16, 2016 09:43AM
Dan, The same to you! Yes, the stories and friends are missed here.

I wish that the forum could be the way that we fondly remember..
Posted by: Mikie
Date: December 19, 2016 07:40AM
Like friends[old and new] sitting around a campfire talking and telling stories.. Those are the times I miss.

May Christmas be peaceful and blessed for all here.

Calm seas, sunny skies, clear water

Micheal

"There's no present like the time"

"A dog is better than me, for she has love and does not judge"

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in"

Re: I wish .. Hello Mikie!
Posted by: Ron J
Date: December 19, 2016 10:23AM
How are you and your wife doing up there in the boonies? Buried in snow? Down here , north of Boston, the cold weather, ( as we know it) has finally hit. Actually got enough snow this past Saturday to be a pain in the neck. Had to plow. Next day it melted.
Last year we were lucky, very little snow, compared to the year before...we were buried..
Still employed by the Kelly Auto Group , 50 yrs! Enjoying what I do..
I still visit various Maritime Museums, and Ships, Lighthouses also.
Mikie do you have an email address ? I can send photos of various Ships and Lighthouse to you?
Have a great Christmas!
Ron

Merry Christmas Dan!N/T
Posted by: Royal
Date: December 25, 2016 02:02PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

http://royalottmar.blogspot.com/
INCREDIMAIL TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. IT IS TERRIBLE AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INCREDIMAIL!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login