Findmall.com

20th Century Tales Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
So Farley, telling me about how his 100 Silver coin season was
Posted by: Dancer
Date: March 28, 2017 05:03AM
Almost his last. Late 90's , big Midwest city. Farley got wind of a whole dilapidated neighborhood being torn down for redevelopment. Rows & rows of old homes, small stores. So armed with a entry level beep & Dig machine, started plundering. Dug couple of wheaties and a Silver. Than. Hey! What are you doing? (Security Guard) So after a friendly discussion, guard says stay in the back and keep it low. Cool guy. Well couple weeks, my man is in his high 90's for silver. So getting near dark one evening he's working his way up to a rear porch. Then two big Dudes carrying copper pipe & wire come busting out the back. "Who you ?"
Farley says, nobody. "You never seen us! The biggest one says." All Farley could say while his knees were shaking was , "Seen who?" Everyone split. Ole guy hung in there for #100. Never went back.

Re: So Farley, telling me about how his 100 Silver coin season was
Posted by: Mkus
Date: March 31, 2017 11:53AM
I'd go back guys were robbing copper! just pack some heat I've been hunting around "summer cottages" and been killing the silver in the off season!

I have no patience for thieves.. and that is what those two guys were obviously doing.
Posted by: Mikie
Date: April 08, 2017 03:15PM
Farley had permission.. so that is cool... the other guys... well...

Micheal

"There's no present like the time"

"A dog is better than me, for she has love and does not judge"

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login