Findmall.com

20th Century Tales Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
" My Uncle Clarence".........Now that is a cool story Ron !......
Posted by: Rob/Windsor, Ont.
Date: March 16, 2010 08:23PM
And as much as we may try to "rationalize" some of life's happenings, some things are simply stranger than fiction. God works in mysterious ways. And as far as I know, there's nothing in His great creation that can't or wouldn't be used to send us a message. I don't doubt your Uncle Clarence for a second. Great read !!

I a sorry I missed this story Ron! Beautiful....
Posted by: Royal
Date: March 17, 2010 07:25AM
there are many things we can not explain. I do feel that bee was there for a reason. He must be a special person to spend time for a bee. It is a given that he is a man that works with his hands but he also has a bit of tenderness. I am glad Rob saw this story and led me to it. When I saw the red spot I was hoping you had come to pay us a visit. You are missed

http://royalottmar.blogspot.com/

INCREDIMAIL TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. IT IS TERRIBLE AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INCREDIMAIL!!

Re: Stories by Ron J .......
Posted by: birdman
Date: July 13, 2011 07:54AM
Very nice. I signed up for the CG in 1993 and had to wait 6 months to go to boot camp. I got tired of waiting and went and joined the Navy. Man,I should have waited and stayed with the CG. I regreted that for the next 4 years...and still do.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login