The California Mission -- Finale
Posted by: Arkie John
Date: April 14, 2009 12:26PM
The California Mission

Re: The California Mission -- Finale
Posted by: Cupajo
Date: April 14, 2009 01:48PM
Well Done Captain!!:thumbup:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2009 01:48PM by Cupajo.

Glad you liked it.N/T
Date: April 14, 2009 03:03PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Really great story AJ! :clapping: ...........
Posted by: Wayne in BC
Date: April 14, 2009 03:12PM
would have sure liked to see that but your description was as good as it gets!:rofl:

A liar will assume you are lying

Thanks, buddy! I'm so glad you liked it.
Date: April 14, 2009 03:17PM
It was just one of those indelible impressions that will never, ever go away as long as I live.

It really was an enjoyable mission. There was lots of hard work, but equal amounts of pride involved.

aj

Arkie John, this was a good story and I enjoyed it............
Posted by: Kelley (Texas)
Date: April 14, 2009 07:52PM
Don't you wish that you had a picture of the looks on their faces when you folks caught them at that beach. :rofl: Thanks for sharing the story, I liked it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

:yikes: What! No pictures??:devil: Too bad ya didn't have a video camera back then!:rofl: Great story AJ !N/T
Posted by: Ron J
Date: April 14, 2009 08:45PM

It was good for a laugh or two, Fred.
Date: April 14, 2009 11:32PM
I'm glad you came along with us. Good to see you posting again, buddy.

aj

Ron!! As Linda would say, "Go to your room." :lol:
Date: April 14, 2009 11:36PM
We might not have had video back then but we did have Super Eight! But no, no photos of the infamous beach.

When I went to Germany, I took a tour to Holland and saw the Atlantic from their side. There, I encountered my second nudist beach, and I DID get photos (with a medium format camera at that) of lots of the 'scenery.' But that's another story. :lol:

aj

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2009 11:38PM by Arkie John.

Re: Ron!! As Linda would say, "Go to your room." :lol:
Posted by: Cupajo
Date: April 15, 2009 05:33AM
So AJ,

Whwn do we get that story?:devil:

Oh,someday, maybe. It's one I'm saving for whenever I think the well is going dry (again). :lol:N/T
Date: April 15, 2009 08:49AM

Arkie... you do have a way with words... :):
Posted by: Mikie
Date: April 15, 2009 08:52AM
Superb tale and funny to boot. I will bet writing that brough more than one smile to your face.. What with all those mammer...... er memories around you.

Fair winds

Mikie

"There's no present like the time"

"A dog is better than me, for she has love and does not judge"

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in"

Why, Mikie, I see, from your post, that you have your OWN way with words as well. :lol:
Date: April 16, 2009 12:03AM
Yup, I related that story to Linda the other day and she said, "Have you written that story yet?" "No." "Well, you ought to."

So, I did. There was so much more to that mission but one has to be careful to rein in his desires sometimes. After all--this a STORY forum...not a BOOK forum. :lol:

aj

See? Told ya it was a good story!!! My how he has changed in his old age! :rofl: But he and Lil Brother are still my
Posted by: Sunny
Date: April 27, 2009 09:05PM
favorite fishin' buddies! :) ILY, Bro

I bet the butt chewing didn't compare to the thrill of the beach
Posted by: Royal
Date: April 28, 2009 08:28AM
The problem is, not all that many people look good naked! I am sorry but there are not that many Pam Andersons out there. I was on Bonaire and there was a guy my age wearing a THONG! That horrible impression will be burned on my mind for all the rest of my years. I suspect he thought he was sexy though :D

I saw a girl walking through town yesterday with one of those outfits that shows the bare belly, a belly button with a ring in it. That buffalo should have been wearing a Moomoo but she thought she was sexy. My god!!:surprised:

Thanks for an interesting story John!!

My neighbor just shot a 20lb Tom today

http://royalottmar.blogspot.com/

INCREDIMAIL TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. IT IS TERRIBLE AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INCREDIMAIL!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login