Findmall.com

20th Century Tales Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
He will be back, I just feel it! Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do! :)N/T
Posted by: Sunny
Date: March 14, 2009 07:54PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

I know that. This is quite a group. Maturity (for me) has a lot to do with it. :thumbup:
Posted by: WillyP
Date: March 15, 2009 09:17AM
We are all pretty much of the same mind set. It's just a damn shame we don't all live in the same area. Think of the fun we'd have!:cheers:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2009 09:21AM by WillyP.

Re: I know that. This is quite a group. Maturity (for me) has a lot to do with it. :thumbup:
Date: March 15, 2009 11:32AM
I have often thought of that, everyone at the same place meeting. I am sad to think that will never happen. The ones I have met are great, but regardless of meeting, I still call all on here my best friends! :)

Re: I know that. This is quite a group. Maturity (for me) has a lot to do with it. :thumbup:
Posted by: Cupajo
Date: March 15, 2009 11:39AM
We like you too!!

Ahhhh, I love to smile! :)N/T
Date: March 15, 2009 11:51AM

Better wait until the weather breaks :D -6 yesterday morning and look
Posted by: Royal
Date: March 15, 2009 04:24PM
at the web cam :D It was around 50 today and going to be about that tomorrow too.

I saw about a half dozen people on the river in kayaks too. If the snow gets gone I will be getting the old scooter running and be hitting the river myself.

Be great if we could set it up so you and Carol and Rob and Gracie could come up for a campfire and a cold one and maybe a run down the river:thumbup:

http://royalottmar.blogspot.com/

INCREDIMAIL TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. IT IS TERRIBLE AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INCREDIMAIL!!

I just brought up your web cam, and it looks like it is snowing again, is it?N/T
Date: March 15, 2009 07:27PM

:usaflag: JEEPERS!!!!!
Date: March 15, 2009 09:13PM
Last Sunday started out the usual way. It was really pretty outside, and Scott had gone down to the neighbors to work on their mini-print car. I hadn

wow that was close !N/T
Posted by: ojm bc
Date: March 15, 2009 09:21PM

Okay, so tell us about the Lincoln incident? :DN/T
Posted by: Ron J
Date: March 15, 2009 10:23PM

Re: :usaflag: JEEPERS!!!!!
Posted by: Cupajo
Date: March 16, 2009 05:44AM
There is an old saying, "Beware of helping people, because no good deed goes unpunished!"

Looks like you are well on your way to proving it too Sunny.

Have a Great Monday Kiddo,

Cupajo

Well you were doing the right thing...........
Posted by: Wayne in BC
Date: March 16, 2009 11:45AM
so really cannot be faulted! Thanks for a cliffhanger story:thumbup:

A liar will assume you are lying

No it is not. The pic is not all that good when it is almost dark
Posted by: Royal
Date: March 16, 2009 11:56AM
over 50 right now and it will be getting rid of that dang snow

http://royalottmar.blogspot.com/

INCREDIMAIL TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. IT IS TERRIBLE AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INCREDIMAIL!!

He has a lift??? Lucky bum!! :):
Posted by: Mikie
Date: March 16, 2009 05:52PM
Remind me, when you come up, to not help me. :): With all the problems around, I most certainly have tried to do the same thing. There are just too many thieves and crooks around. Having said that, I am probably the worst person to remember to lock things up. Heck, as I type this I know that my keys are in the ignition of the truck. I never lock my house. In fact, I do not even know where the keys are.

So far, I have not needed them. Hopefully I will not ever have to.

Calm seas

mikie

"A dog is better than me, for she has love and does not judge"

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in"

Yes, he has a lift and about 1 of everything else. He can out shop me
Date: March 16, 2009 07:49PM
hands down!! We are the opposite of most couples in a lot of ways. I get on to him for spending too much money like the man usually does the wife, and he whines and tells me what a good deal he got on it! Oh well........times are getting lean right now, so he cannot buy anything without mutual agreement. )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login