Posted by: Wayne in BC
Date: June 23, 2010 11:46AM
i enjoyed hearing of a sweet child like that and thanks cuppa:clapping:

A liar will assume you are lying

Re: What a nice story! ..........
Posted by: Cupajo
Date: June 23, 2010 03:16PM
Thanks Wayne for your reply.

She is a rare child today as most children seem too spoiled to even learn how to think for themselves and of others.

CJ

Posted by: Wayne in BC
Date: June 23, 2010 04:48PM
My close friends (the ones that have the Truffle farm) have a 17 year old grand daughter who is just like that. (And like her mother and grand mother) A couple months ago she was visiting from Alberta for a couple days and had them call several of us old friends so she could put on a huge Easter meal for us! That included about 3 courses including roast Turkey, rack of Lamb, barbecued Oysters, and salads that were a meal by themselves, also to die for deserts! Shooed her Grandma out of the kitchen mostly and also managed to help Grand dad with outside chores to boot.

They just left today for Alberta to go to her high school graduation.

A liar will assume you are lying

Date: June 23, 2010 06:49PM
Call me an "Old Softie", but I really enjoy hearing about such kind and thoughtful youngsters.

CJ

Beautiful story Cupa... Kids just have that way of getting right into your heart!!!N/T
Posted by: Mikie
Date: June 24, 2010 07:45AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Little girls sure have a way to melt a feller, don't they?
Posted by: Royal
Date: June 24, 2010 10:07AM
Now I suspect a little boys response would be a mite different :D She sounds like a real special little girl:thumbup:

http://royalottmar.blogspot.com/

INCREDIMAIL TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. IT IS TERRIBLE AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INCREDIMAIL!!

Cupajo, this is a very heart warming story...........
Posted by: Kelley (Texas)
Date: June 24, 2010 10:22AM
Children like Gracie are precious, makes life so interesting and fullfilling. This is a great story, one that I enjoyed reading and will not easily forget. Kelley (Texas) :clap:

Re: Stories by Cupajo..............
Date: June 24, 2010 03:35PM
One of the cast brass fittings I used to put in the shower faucet at Gracie's house was flawed and slowly leaking.

This AM I stopped over and replaced the fitting and enjoyed chatting with Gracie and her Mom for a short while.

A bright little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day if there ever was one!

Thanks for your replies Friends,

CJ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login