Findmall.com

Tesoro Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
the rain needs to stop i want to go detecting
Posted by: walter2002
Date: February 18, 2012 03:15PM
im back lol i have been in the hospital for 4 days with pneumonia on both lungs let me tell plz people quit smokeing its been raining alot here i cant wait to get back to the hunt with my cibola

Re: the rain needs to stop i want to go detecting
Posted by: tabman
Date: February 18, 2012 03:51PM
walter2002
im back lol i have been in the hospital for 4 days with pneumonia on both lungs let me tell plz people quit smokeing its been raining alot here i cant wait to get back to the hunt with my cibola

You poor thing! I've been sitting around the house for the last month and a half with a broke arm and seeing some of the most pleasant unseasonable weather that I have ever seen in my life time. Great weather for detecting! And it's going to be another 2 months before I'll be able to go detecting. Yeah, I know how you must feel.:smile:

You're right about quitting smoking. I smoked 2 packs a day, until I quit several years ago. I don't miss them and I feel a whole lot better. Cigarettes are highly addictive and it's super hard to quit. I'd tired several times through the years to stop smoking but fail. Finally I tried Chantix and it worked like a charm. After you get over the addiction, you realize just how stupid you was for smoking them all that time. If I could kick myself in the butt, I would.

I wish you well and that it will stop raining soon.

tabman

Tesoro Tejon * Tesoro Outlaw * Fisher F75SE * Tesoro Compadre * Modded Cibola * Tesoro Golden u-Max * Bandido II ÁMax * Tesoro Silver uMax * Teknetics G2 * AT Pro * Tesoro Deleon * Garrett Pro Pointers * Lesche Trowels * Killer B Wasp Headphones * Predator Tool Little Eagle & Dixie Shovels

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login