Findmall.com

Tesoro Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Cazador? Any word yet?
Posted by: slingshot
Date: April 06, 2014 09:06AM
Nothing wrong with any of the Tesoros. Just the consumer's expectations often go beyond the basic Tesoro belief.

Posted by: Idxpro
Date: April 06, 2014 06:25PM
Sven are you testing a Caz? Just curious. I just saw ur post above and it soumded like maybe you were serious?

Posted by: Sven
Date: April 07, 2014 06:03AM
Idxpro
Sven are you testing a Caz? Just curious. I just saw ur post above and it soumded like maybe you were serious?

Only if they send me one, put in a request with Nathan, haven't gotten a response.
The Caz is is in speculation mode and we're all having fun trying to keep each other amused until its release.

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: April 07, 2014 02:40PM
SVEN? Really. ? an updated Compadre? Let me guess. Throw on a sensitivity knob and ground balance.? Come on I love my Tesoro's but If that's really the case I'll stay with the Headphone unit I put together with the 9x8 and remain content. I'd really like to see a multifrequency water proof unit. Then again it'll be hard to beat the Tiger shark.

Posted by: Sven
Date: April 07, 2014 07:28PM
Just read between the lines Compadre = Cadr + a few letters = Cazador

:surprised:

AKA Berkut 5 (Golden Eagle), Detectorpro Wader, Tek Turbo
Self built PI's --- they work great!!
Free Metal Detector Catalog Downloads etc.:
www.treasurelinx.com

Posted by: Radio
Date: April 08, 2014 12:52AM
Sven
Just read between the lines Compadre = Cadr + a few letters = Cazador

:surprised:

Ha you will have everyone thinking you are beta testing. Just keep stirring them up :tongue:

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: April 08, 2014 05:43PM
HAHAHAHAAAA. That's funny. Oh wait. I did hear that the new unit is mid priced and higher end and also would more then likely be a reworked Tejon.:pinnochio

Posted by: PostalTwo
Date: April 09, 2014 02:07AM
lol last i heard the cazador was a new version of the cortez with gb that transfers into disc and multiple frequency's, that the lcd was large and u could adjust notch width :)

Posted by: TesoroMD
Date: April 09, 2014 09:23AM
Wow, you guys are worse than a sewing circle. Maybe a bridge club. First, NO ONE is beta testing anything yet. Second, The Cazador is NOT a rework of an old machine. BRAND NEW means BRAND NEW. I'm sorry for the wait, but we want to make it RIGHT, not fast, not a rework.

Nathan Jaeger
Chief of Operations
Tesoro Electronics

Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: April 09, 2014 10:48AM
TesoroMD
Wow, you guys are worse than a sewing circle. Maybe a bridge club. First, NO ONE is beta testing anything yet. Second, The Cazador is NOT a rework of an old machine. BRAND NEW means BRAND NEW. I'm sorry for the wait, but we want to make it RIGHT, not fast, not a rework.
I can't sew and I don't know how to play bridge but you can add me to the itchy crowd, look forward to the new detector I am sure it will be another great Tesoro & thanks for the post Nathan. Steve.

Posted by: tabman
Date: April 09, 2014 01:31PM
I've never used a Tesoro detector that I disliked. It's really hard for me to say which one that I like the best.

Sooooo............I'm pretty confident that I'll be super happy with the Cazador.:cheers:

tabman

Tesoro Tejon * Tesoro Outlaw * Fisher F75SE * Tesoro Compadre * Modded Cibola * Tesoro Golden u-Max * Bandido II ÁMax * Tesoro Silver uMax * Teknetics G2 * AT Pro * Tesoro Deleon * Garrett Pro Pointers * Lesche Trowels * Killer B Wasp Headphones * Predator Tool Little Eagle & Dixie Shovels

Posted by: MichiganJason
Date: April 09, 2014 01:40PM
To be fair, wasn't the Outlaw a brand new machine too? When it was basically a reworked Bandido II.

Posted by: CladDog
Date: April 09, 2014 03:03PM
Funny thing that concerns me.

We have run through so many possibilities of what the new Cazador will or will not have, that by the time it is actually released this summer, the whole thing will feel anti-climatic. :unsure:

Maybe we ought to let sleeping dogs lie for awhile.

Pun intended.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2014 03:04PM by CladDog.

Posted by: straker
Date: April 09, 2014 06:02PM
Don't lose Faith,Tesoro brethren...I feel the new Cazador will be worth the wait

Posted by: underwatermetalman
Date: April 09, 2014 07:01PM
I heard it may be multi tone no word on its release, my gut tells me this will replace the golden.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login