Findmall.com

Beep & Dig Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: I hope the name fits you guys. The forum will stay up. Just bookmark it... Good hunting..
Posted by: vito
Date: July 23, 2016 02:25PM
Guvner
I hope the name fits you guys. The forum will stay up. Just bookmark it... Good hunting..

Yes, that sounds good to me as most of the Tesoro's are beep 'n dig machines, except the DeLeon and Cortes I think.

Very well thought.

Regards

Re: I hope the name fits you guys. The forum will stay up. Just bookmark it... Good hunting..
Posted by: walnut
Date: July 24, 2016 01:37PM
I will say again, if you are using a Tesoro in what I think is the most efficient way, it is not a beep and dig machine. You use your ears, brain, and the disc to analyze each signal. If anything, it is way more tedious than say a Fisher F2 that handles some of the signal interpretation for you. But with a Tesoro you will not miss much and you can avoid quite a bit of trash if you put the effort into it. I think it is a bit misleading and not in Tesoros best interest that they got saddled with that "beep and dig" tag. But it does take some skill and practice to operate one correctly, IMO.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2016 01:45PM by walnut.

Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: July 25, 2016 04:30PM
Thanks Guvner for the beep & dig section, alot of us old timers would be lost without it.

Posted by: riveraiders60
Date: August 16, 2016 06:20AM
Please explain "beep and dig" . When my machine beeps, I dig. Duh! I guess it doesn't actually "beep", it has 3 "tones". Low med high. Does that count? Garrett Ace series.

Posted by: amberjack
Date: August 16, 2016 07:20AM
I think it means no screen detectors. but technically I agree all detectors that I know of make a noise and I get the noise maker from the ground.

AJ

Posted by: riveraiders60
Date: August 21, 2016 06:32PM
Ok well I never look at the screen anyway. Thanks.

"Just Dig It"

Asked to delete account.

Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: September 03, 2016 08:20PM
HALLELUJAH----THATS COOL:thumbup::usaflag:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login