Findmall.com

Beep & Dig Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Hopefully this is still Tersoro
Posted by: JMC
Date: December 28, 2016 11:54AM
With work and travel I've been off the forum for awhile. Now I see there is no Tersoro portion? Have we fallen from grace? Anyway managed a bit of detecting in the unusual warm weather in PA at our daughters place. She and her hubby have a 5 acre section with a house from the 1750s originally. I don't think its ever seen a detector. There are so many coins in the ground here. I have to get busy clearing the newer ones off to get to the older stuff. This was my oldest thus far. An 1860 Indian Head. So far as the detector it was my Vaquero running a 5 inch concentric coil. The penny was about 5 inches down on an incline in the yard.

Re: Hopefully this is still Tersoro
Posted by: pinenut
Date: December 28, 2016 02:37PM
JMC
With work and travel I've been off the forum for awhile. Now I see there is no Tersoro portion? Have we fallen from grace? Anyway...

Yep; keep your kneepads on, we Tesoro users have fallen... (someone pushed us..).

Great finds! I can only dream of old spots like that to hunt... LUCKY !

Dirty Old Digger

Posted by: REVIER
Date: December 28, 2016 03:21PM
Tesoro decided not to pay to sponsor a site named for them so the sub-forum name was changed.
Everything is still here, plus others without screens are now added to the mix.

"Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check?”
F70, F2, Compadre, Vaquero, Judge2 - 2017....Clad, a piece of silver jewelry, 7 silver coins including a freaking Barber quarter!
Plus other cool stuff.

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: December 28, 2016 04:46PM
Nice find..

Posted by: jld66
Date: December 28, 2016 05:04PM
Nice, I have not got an indian yet. Yeah, Making the same detectors and good customer service is about all they do anymore. Seem to be at a stop, even in reverse, with everything else though. Possibly embarrassed over the Cazador thing, just inept at social media, just plain can't afford being a sponsor anymore, or maybe even all three...lol

Posted by: John (Ma)
Date: December 30, 2016 11:38PM
Great find and sounds like a good no pressure hunting grounds with lots of potential. Tesoro is alive and well as there are many of us that love them!

Posted by: john67
Date: December 31, 2016 01:15AM
that's in really nice shape for a fatty indian head they usually corrode terribly because of the nickel content, nice find

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login