Findmall.com

Beep & Dig Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
old type Vaquero vs. the New Vaquero:shrug:
Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: January 06, 2017 07:54AM
Recently I got a vaquero (OLD TYPE)and works great up to now and starting to learn more about it.What I have noticed over 5 forums lots of guys are unloading the new type Vaquero?They buy them new and right away they are trying to sell them? Is it the 8"x11 coil ?Over a period of a couple of months I started to see a trend over lots of forums.Whats up guys??:shrug:cjm

Re: old type Vaquero vs. the New Vaquero:shrug:
Posted by: fltacoma
Date: January 06, 2017 11:14AM
The only "new type" vaquero that I know of is with the 11x8 coil and is black in color. Other then that, I have no idea?

Vaquero: Old Type is Grey - The New Type is Black
Posted by: Bleaver
Date: January 06, 2017 11:49AM
I have both and am sure they are the same as far as circuits.
The only difference is the color scheme and the coil. The new 11X8 coil gives a little more depth and on my particular Vaquero runs a little more smooth than the 9x8 coil.

There is a good discussion comparing the two coils HERE.

Both are great machines and I recommend them.

LAND (6): Troy Shadow X5; Silver Sabre uMax 3D, Cutlass II uMax 3D, Tesoro Vaquero 3D
WATER (3): Fisher CZ-21 (2ea) , Tesoro Sandshark;

Mississippi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2017 11:52AM by Bleaver.

Posted by: pinenut
Date: January 06, 2017 03:36PM
Black and gray are the same except for color. I think the black one looks a little better, but both work the same (have both).

one more wheatie..

Posted by: Mega
Date: January 06, 2017 09:34PM
Because Tesoro have not bought out a 'brand new' model for a very long time,they think that a colour change and some new stickers does the same thing,both the Vaqueros are exactly the same but the new black version does look alot sexier i must admit.But saying that if dealers had a special offer on the older model i would grab that as they both perform the same.

Deus and Nexus MP and a few others.

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login