Findmall.com

Beep & Dig Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
old type Vaquero vs. the New Vaquero:shrug:
Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: January 06, 2017 07:54AM
Recently I got a vaquero (OLD TYPE)and works great up to now and starting to learn more about it.What I have noticed over 5 forums lots of guys are unloading the new type Vaquero?They buy them new and right away they are trying to sell them? Is it the 8"x11 coil ?Over a period of a couple of months I started to see a trend over lots of forums.Whats up guys??:shrug:cjm

Re: old type Vaquero vs. the New Vaquero:shrug:
Posted by: fltacoma
Date: January 06, 2017 11:14AM
The only "new type" vaquero that I know of is with the 11x8 coil and is black in color. Other then that, I have no idea?

Vaquero: Old Type is Grey - The New Type is Black
Posted by: Bleaver
Date: January 06, 2017 11:49AM
I have both and am sure they are the same as far as circuits.
The only difference is the color scheme and the coil. The new 11X8 coil gives a little more depth and on my particular Vaquero runs a little more smooth than the 9x8 coil.

There is a good discussion comparing the two coils HERE.

Both are great machines and I recommend them.

LAND (6): Troy Shadow X5; Silver Sabre uMax 3D, Cutlass II uMax 3D, Tesoro Vaquero 3D
WATER (3): Fisher CZ-21 (2ea) , Tesoro Sandshark;

Mississippi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2017 11:52AM by Bleaver.

Posted by: pinenut
Date: January 06, 2017 03:36PM
Black and gray are the same except for color. I think the black one looks a little better, but both work the same (have both).

one more wheatie..

Posted by: Mega
Date: January 06, 2017 09:34PM
Because Tesoro have not bought out a 'brand new' model for a very long time,they think that a colour change and some new stickers does the same thing,both the Vaqueros are exactly the same but the new black version does look alot sexier i must admit.But saying that if dealers had a special offer on the older model i would grab that as they both perform the same.

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login