Findmall.com

Beep & Dig Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Tejon? #2
Posted by: JJames1610
Date: July 14, 2017 10:58PM
I purchased a Tejon and love it. I have a question. I have test targets buried at about 2 and a half to 3 feet. In all-metal i can get these with my sensitivity set on 1. I move it to sensitivity 10 and noticed no difference in the sound or response. My question is, is the sensitivity already set in all-metal mode? Please keep in mind my test targets are larger than coun size objects, ok.

Re: Tejon? #2
Posted by: Welgund
Date: July 15, 2017 04:47AM
Yes the sensitivity in all metal is at full no matter the setting.

Posted by: Mega
Date: July 15, 2017 06:37AM
@JJames1610,out of interest what size targets have you buried at that depth ?? gut feeling they must be a reasonable size ??

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Date: July 15, 2017 09:57AM
They range in size from about 5 inches in diameter, to about 12 inches in diameter.

Posted by: Mega
Date: July 15, 2017 10:55AM
JJames1610
They range in size from about 5 inches in diameter, to about 12 inches in diameter.

Thanks for the information,it does make alot of sense,i also apart from a normal selection of coinage and small items in part of my test garden i also have a selection of larger items right upto a very large coffee jug at great depth this is use for when testing a new detector coil setup for hoard/relic hunting,its been in the ground for must be close on 10 years if i recall correctly.Its nice to have the ability to try and replicate the main targets that you are after.

Happy Hunting....

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Date: July 15, 2017 11:29AM
Your welcome, and thanks for the help. I looked in the manuel, but couldn't figure anything out on the all-metal sensitivity.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login