Findmall.com

Beep & Dig Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
whats your opinions on the Sand Shark
Posted by: Tajue17
Date: August 24, 2017 12:39PM
thinking about a salt water machine for the north east,, I already have a few tesoros so figured why not ask.... what do you all think about the sand shark is it worth buying or move on to something else?

Re: whats your opinions on the Sand Shark
Posted by: tvr
Date: August 24, 2017 06:19PM
Depends on how many iron pieces are in the beaches you are going to detect. Sand Shark is a good solid detector. It runs quiet in the surf and over the beach; all you hear is the threshold until you get the coil over a target. It is not quite as expressive on iron as another pulse induction detector I've used, but the other one sounds on some salt water movement.

If there isn't a lot of iron, it makes a great detector to hunt the beach. If you have a lot of iron, you can expend a lot of energy digging targets you will throw away.

With the box mounted on the upper shaft behind and just below your elbow, it balances very well and is easy to swing for long hunts. I find the headphones comfortable and they reduce the outside sounds a good bit.

Re: whats your opinions on the Sand Shark
Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: August 25, 2017 09:16AM
What I have seen the Sand Shark is excellent for salt water,also whites models.:thumbup:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login