Findmall.com

Beep & Dig Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Golden + Cleansweep
Posted by: berryman
Date: August 24, 2017 07:52PM
Anyone here ever run a cleansweep coil on a Golden? I'm wondering whether the tones operate with the cleansweep in the same way they do with the standard coil.

Re: Golden + Cleansweep
Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: August 25, 2017 10:46AM
I have. It was awful.

:devil:

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Posted by: Hoser John
Date: August 27, 2017 08:28AM
I use the DD 10"? coil and works mighty fine on a old school GS but never tried on new digital updated units? John

Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: August 27, 2017 09:48AM
I was being mean. The Golden loves the Cleansweep coil. Its awful good.

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Posted by: Lee66
Date: August 27, 2017 07:56PM
One detector I sold that I regretted immediately. Just couldn't resist the money when the prices started getting crazy. Clean sweep was almost the only coil I used on it. Mild soil in SC made it perfect for cleaning up shallow clad and jewelry on ball fields and parks. Man I miss that machine. The gold tone was kind of a blended mid tone. What I mean is any target from foil up to pull tap will have the some part of the mid conductor tone in it. You will dig a lot of tabs but you have to in order to get the gold. Got a nice gold band with mine the first weekend I had it on a field I had hunted hard with other machines.

Good luck,

Leeinsc

Posted by: nagant
Date: August 27, 2017 08:45PM
I know that tone Lee66! haven't had any gold in awhile but aint put the time in lately either. i tried a widescan but couldn't figure it out so traded for 8" concentic and love it. Would like to try that cleansweep though, heard good things about it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login