Findmall.com

Beep & Dig Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Anybody ever run a Lobo ST with the 4-Pin Cleansweep coil?
Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: November 03, 2017 11:38AM
Before I spring for a Lobo St I want to make sure the two work good together.

Any reports appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Re: Anybody ever run a Lobo ST with the 4-Pin Cleansweep coil?
Posted by: bschifferdecker
Date: November 05, 2017 06:09PM
Should work fine but depending on the performance you might need to send both in to be calibrated if running in DISC. The Lobo ST is fixed GB in DISC mode.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2017 06:09PM by bschifferdecker.

Posted by: themacgyver
Date: November 06, 2017 09:59PM
I've run my Lobo ST with Cleansweep coil behind my Golden uMax with a cleansweep coil over the same ground. On soccer fields the Golden collects the soccer pins, the Lobo picks up the little pin clasps. The Lobo is a little deeper, too. I'd expect to get any small gold with the Lobo that the Golden might miss. I've never sent any of these in for calibration; they seem to work great as is. By the way, my comparison is with my Golden with a supertuned threshold with discrimination set at or below the arrow between nickel and foil.

Lobo ST, Falcon Gold Tracker MD20, Sand Shark, Golden Umax, Silver Umax, Silver Sabre Umax, SideWinder Umax, DRS Ground Exper with 18'' coil, 2 Vibra-Probes, Vibra-Tector, Vibra-Quatic II, Garrett Propointer, White's Bullseye TRX, Lesche digger, CleanSweep coils for the Lobo ST & the Golden Umax, SunRay Pro Gold headphones, Rattler headphones.

Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: November 08, 2017 08:29AM
Thank you, themacgyver! That was exactly the information I was looking for.

Now I'm off to shop for a Lobo ST.

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login