Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Black Friday Super Detector Sale!
Posted by: GoVidGo
Date: November 20, 2011 11:14PM
Anyone having one?... know of one?

I am not one of the whackos to be out at 4 AM waiting in line, but I bet whoever had a 'Black Friday Sale' from a metal detecting company would do pretty good! Lot of people off work and shopping online and checking things out and buying stuff.... like myself... and would be a great business day!

I am sure someone will... or should... take advantage of that rediculous 'Black Friday' nonsense and put together some package deals...

if not.... maybe 'I' am the turkey(?)...

....gobble gobble....

Re: Black Friday Super Detector Sale!
Posted by: khouse
Date: November 22, 2011 07:55AM
Dealers cannot advertise a price lower than what a manufacturer allows. But in just about every case you can call a dealer and get super low prices. It's better to make a deal on the machine only. Don't get caught up in receiving cheap quality over seas freebies that you won't use or that break in the field. Use the money saved to buy quality accessories that will last.

Khouse.That is top notch advice ... Hope everyone listens to you.
Posted by: Elton
Date: November 22, 2011 08:04AM
:thumbup:

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Re: Black Friday Super Detector Sale!
Posted by: jmaryt
Date: November 24, 2011 09:00AM
this so true! just gotta think it through!
don't get 'sucked" in with "garbage" accessories!
your "best " deal" is to 'walk" the money around to different dealers.
when you get a couple,or more dealers giving you the "same" price on the detector,
you have got your best deal,or at least the lowest price ANY dealer will sell it to you for!
years ago,they worked off a Margin" of 20% but i believe it is tighter than that these days
as all "costs" associated with the detector have risen!..just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login