Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
6 rings in 2 days!!...Wish more of them were silver or gold...But I found a rare one IMHO....
Posted by: Darkflight
Date: February 12, 2012 10:17PM
A Baby ring of all things ferheavensake...

But my luck with the Discovery 3300 w/ 10 1/4" coil has been very good as of late-and I did get a small gold/diamond ring the week before...

But 2 yesterday & 4 today...The only "real" one is the small silver ring-Marked Sterling with an older hallmark. The stainless ring is nice but no cigar,the small gold colored one is nicely made costume jewlery...I also got a fake gold chain & strangely enough part of a real handcuff(!). I posted those on the BH forum.

But I wanted to post the baby ring & ask specifically-anyone else find one?.

They gotta be rare as putting a choking hazard on a baby finger is not so smart IMHO...

I did have one years ago that was Native American & even smaller. I kept it on the adjustor rod of my school flute-wich was stolen...I know kinda OT but thats the only time I even heard of one till I dug this yesterday.

Rang clear @5" wich suprised me for such a small; target-I scoured the hole but that was it-just a tiny little ring.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2012 10:18PM by Darkflight.

Re: 6 rings in 2 days!!...Wish more of them were silver or gold...But I found a rare one IMHO....
Posted by: McDave
Date: February 13, 2012 07:01AM
Not sure my ring find is that small. Definately a child's ring though ..

http://www.youtube.com/user/MNcoinhunter
Northern Minnesota
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett AT Pro
White's Coinmaster 5H/DM G.E.B.

Re: 6 rings in 2 days!!...Wish more of them were silver or gold...But I found a rare one IMHO....
Posted by: Hank68
Date: February 13, 2012 02:25PM
Hey that looks good to me, your doing better than me, my hats off to ya!

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: February 13, 2012 04:38PM
Wow you did fantastic! - I am lucky if I find that many in 8 months.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login