Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: What machine are you going to get next??
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: November 09, 2017 04:33PM
OregonGregg
None, have a Racer 2 and Fors Core. They will do everything I need them to do now and in the future. If Makro comes out with a waterproof machine, I prob will get that. Have some places I could play around in on those hot July/Aug summer days.

I don't have an all weather detector to use in inclement weather so I am picking up an equinox 800 to add to my Racer 2 and etrac. The Racer 2 and etrac are very capable for what I use them for and hopefully the equinox, as a weather resistant all purpose detector, will be a solid complement to these other two.

The nice thing is that when I'm out ghost towning with Gregg and Monte and the rest of the crew going to the WTHO's, I know there is a car load of spare detectors and coils between everybody to use in an emergency.

Rich (Utah)

enjoying the vistas and horizons of the Old West.

Posted by: Southwind
Date: November 12, 2017 08:58AM
Have a Impact coming and will buy the Equinox as soon as it is out.

The real treasure is in the hunt...

Posted by: DigDeepNow
Date: November 15, 2017 08:12PM
Thinking hard about an Equinox

Posted by: Jackpine Savage
Date: November 16, 2017 03:59AM
Definitely the Equinox. I have been waiting sooo long for something that is truly new tech not a rehash of VLF. Based on the features alone this thing pretty much has it all.

Save the Concentrics

Minelab Advantage, G2, Omega 8500, X-Terra 705, F75 DST and a Fisher ID Edge

Posted by: Jackpine Savage
Date: November 16, 2017 04:03AM
Amen to that! :bouncy:

Save the Concentrics

Minelab Advantage, G2, Omega 8500, X-Terra 705, F75 DST and a Fisher ID Edge

Posted by: Mkus
Date: November 16, 2017 10:43AM
Rich (Utah)
OregonGregg
None, have a Racer 2 and Fors Core. They will do everything I need them to do now and in the future. If Makro comes out with a waterproof machine, I prob will get that. Have some places I could play around in on those hot July/Aug summer days.

I don't have an all weather detector to use in inclement weather so I am picking up an equinox 800 to add to my Racer 2 and etrac. The Racer 2 and etrac are very capable for what I use them for and hopefully the equinox, as a weather resistant all purpose detector, will be a solid complement to these other two.

The nice thing is that when I'm out ghost towning with Gregg and Monte and the rest of the crew going to the WTHO's, I know there is a car load of spare detectors and coils between everybody to use in an emergency.
The equinox 800 is completely waterproof it will replace my etrac because it is waterproof and a lot lighter! and im keeping my Deus!

Rich (Utah)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login