Findmall.com

Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Is the equinox deus fast??
Posted by: calabash digger
Date: September 17, 2017 06:43PM
I just saw a video of the equinox and took my deus out to see how it compares speed wise.. NOTICE the coil placement between the deus and nails and then look at the minelab coil where its at and hits the target. The minelab is very impressive to say the least..video: https://youtu.be/Hsi43iJ-H64

Re: Is the equinox deus fast??
Date: September 17, 2017 06:44PM
the equinox video... video: https://youtu.be/-yKHpUiHQZc

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: September 17, 2017 07:58PM
What impressed me most is how the eqnx hit the individual coins at a fast swing speed thus one would assume masking should have minimal effect and separation looks to be unmatched. ... but time will tell... will the deus also sound off on individual coins grouped as tightly as the ones in the minelab vid?

Date: September 17, 2017 08:07PM
Yes I believe so its fast but what impressed me about the minelab was how the coil was out over the iron and still hit the coins. It looks like the minelab might have some real good unmasking capabilities from the video.Cant wait to get my hands on one....

For years Whites
Posted by: vlad
Date: September 18, 2017 04:56PM
has made units with adjustable recovery speed (some with adjustable filters) . At some point when the speed is increased, things change
to the point you get get multiple hits on one pass. Depth also decreases as the speed increases.
Adjustable speeds might be a nice option, with the Equinox.

Posted by: mrwilburino
Date: September 18, 2017 05:52PM
Didn't see anything in the video that showed the Equinox being any faster than the Deus. Most Deus owners know you can't swing the machine fast enough to beat it's recovery speed. That thing with the iron was something else altogether. That was either a magical detector...... or a magical piece of iron.

Fisher Teknetics XP Minelab

Date: September 19, 2017 07:29PM
agreed!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login