Findmall.com

Minelab Explorer Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Explorer SE Touch sensitive + unstable
Posted by: IntoTheWild1995
Date: August 29, 2017 03:54AM
Wow ok thank you guys for theses information, i was using garrett ace 250 and tecknetics eurotek pro and in this kind of test they was not doing any noise. Now i understand it's not a toy like my previous detector :smile: .
I will wait for the coil now and stop playing with it.
In fact im just too much impatient to go detecting that i play around with it like a kid :smile: the last time i used a detector was 1 year ago and i miss that so much now that i can finally do it again .... Thabks guys for all the help and precious answer i really appreciate .... It's incredible how some people are so kind . Thank you

Date: September 06, 2017 11:04AM
I finally received the coil and the problem is still here.... i can't even take the detector it go crazy instantly even if i dont shake it, im so disapointed i don't know what to do now.... is there anyone who know where it may come from ?

Date: September 06, 2017 02:41PM
Ok so i come back on my last message, the detector is working, i just don't knew it could be that much sensitive to everything.
i goes detecting close to my home for 2 hours, the result is in the picture and i am really happy of my first time with the 15x12 SEF coil, easy pin pointing + GP-Pointer it is just perfect.
I still don't understand something in fresh water sensitivity more than 12 in one place and when i swing the detector it make noise for nothing and 5 meters after with 20 of sensivity it work good just small noise rarely.
Anyway i like this detector, i found a lot of trashes but it is so cool to dig again :smile: there is one 20Cents euro and 3 old Portugues money (escudos)
And for the weight yes with the 15x12 it's kinda heavy but personally it's not a big problem.
Thank you all for your help the coil was definitively defective.

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: September 07, 2017 10:47AM
Great to hear that you are back in the swing, and that the coil is working for you. Nice digs!

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Date: September 10, 2017 03:42PM
This metal detector is perfectly what i needed, i goes 3 times detecting already you see my first finds in picture the next day i found for 5$ of coin and cleaned the river beach a lot i feel better after cleaning a bit about 1kg of junk.
Yesterday i goes to the beach i found 7$ in coins and cleaned the beach too a lot's of pull tabs and aluminium packing took eveything to the trash i feel like an ecologist :smile:
This detector work very well in fresh water and even in salt water of ocean i just needed to reduce the sensivity to about 15.
I am happy to have it really it's a good machine

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: September 10, 2017 03:50PM
Yes you sound like an ecologist with all that "helping nature" you're doing!:lol: After you've run the Explorer for many many hunts and a couple hundred hours you'll only then start to realize exactly how powerful and precise it is. The machine and technology are in your hands. It is speaking to you! All you have to do is learn what it's saying...
You've got a great start,keep it going!

Date: September 11, 2017 07:31PM
Exactly everytime i finish detecting (when im hungry and i can't even walk) i throw all the trash and i feel like im helping the nature and kids that run everywhere without knowing that there can be metal that can wound them. today i found 2 nails so sharp that i could almost don't touch the ending..... i think rust eated the metal and sharpened a lot the nails. Anyways i realize that this detector is very powerful more and more, i jump from dry ground to river and no falsing nothing just.... perfect.
I love this detector so much i want to sleep with him :smile:

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: September 11, 2017 07:57PM
IntoTheWild1995
Exactly everytime i finish detecting (when im hungry and i can't even walk) i throw all the trash and i feel like im helping the nature and kids that run everywhere without knowing that there can be metal that can wound them. today i found 2 nails so sharp that i could almost don't touch the ending..... i think rust eated the metal and sharpened a lot the nails. Anyways i realize that this detector is very powerful more and more, i jump from dry ground to river and no falsing nothing just.... perfect.
I love this detector so much i want to sleep with him :smile:

Your detector is a "him"?? :lol: You must like it quite a bit! Good luck Wild...the Explorers are a complete PLEASURE to run.

Date: September 13, 2017 09:46AM
Oups i did a mistake i meant " her " :smile: Thank you dude which you the best :smile: .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login