Findmall.com

Minelab Explorer Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Question re: Ultimate 13 Hum
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: August 30, 2017 09:23AM
IDXMonster
tiftaaft
Well, my stupidity has been sufficiently pointed out.

If anyone is looking for me I will be the guy in the middle of a dry field holding an ultimate coil up to my earphones with a fully collapsed white rod into my SE Pro. Thanks find mall!. ;)

:lol: Is that all ya got? You ever read how I was using my IDX and turned it off to talk to a guy? Finished the talking and started walking...realized quite some time later that the machine was STILL OFF! Oh I have many others,but I'd like to save those for later...

I was detecting with the switch turned on to my SunRay probe and was wondering why, after quite a while, I wasn't finding anything.

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: August 30, 2017 12:24PM
Oh no!!!!!!! That was one of my " other stupid things" I've also done!!! Doesn't that just SUCK?? I use a method now to avoid that and I'm VERY conscious of where the switch is...

Posted by: Frank in NH
Date: August 30, 2017 01:19PM
Been there done that!

Posted by: IntoTheWild1995
Date: August 30, 2017 03:06PM
I did even worse i think, one day i goes very early at the beach on dry sand with my previous Ace 250, i don't slept the night due to internet search about beach i wanted to try the dectector the same day but i got it late so i don't slept searching online.... So when i was there at the beach (1h driving) i started to use the detector normally but after few time pinpointing i pressed turn off button due to mistake and i continued detecting.... after like 10minute walking i watch the screen it was off i thought the detector was dead when i pressed the button it goes on perfectly and maximum 5minutes after i found my first gold necklace :blink: i thought it was a fake one but not after analysis it was real gold one :smile: that is my first day detecting :smile:

Posted by: Charles (Upstate NY)
Date: August 30, 2017 04:29PM
Meh that stuff is minor, lets compare mutilated silver coins trust me I got that one won. :ranting:

Date: August 30, 2017 05:49PM
Charles (Upstate NY)
Meh that stuff is minor, lets compare mutilated silver coins trust me I got that one won. :ranting:

Yeah? I have a really beautiful 1903-s Morgan with 2 shovel scrapes right on her face! Exciting fantastic dig on my birthday,April 22 of this year. I f*cked that coin up BAD!

How the heck does a person post pictures on this forum??

Posted by: tiftaaft
Date: August 30, 2017 06:21PM
Kevin, in the reply window, click on the Upload File link, and browse to your pic. Then upload. The pic size is limited, so you may need to lower the resolution on the pic to reduce it's file size.
Tim.

Date: August 30, 2017 06:43PM
IDXMonster
Charles (Upstate NY)

Yeah? I have a really beautiful 1903-s Morgan with 2 shovel scrapes right on her face! Exciting fantastic dig on my birthday,April 22 of this year. I f*cked that coin up BAD!

You are not even in my league, go stand on your relic shovel, when there is a large dent sticking out the opposite side of the coin then we'll compare damage.

Date: August 30, 2017 06:45PM
Charles (Upstate NY)
IDXMonster
Charles (Upstate NY)

You are not even in my league, go stand on your relic shovel, when there is a large dent sticking out the opposite side of the coin then we'll compare damage.

:lol::lol::lol: Ok,you win. I haven't done THAT!

Date: August 30, 2017 07:48PM
IDXMonster
Charles (Upstate NY)
IDXMonster
Charles (Upstate NY)

:lol::lol::lol: Ok,you win. I haven't done THAT!

First I stomped a dent in it, then leveraged back and gouged about 10 cents off the thing. They didn't call me the mutilator during my 1st two years detecting for nothing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login