Findmall.com

Minelab Explorer Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Explorer 2
Posted by: kozman4907
Date: October 02, 2017 02:29PM
can anyone help me out I just picked one up and its awesome, but little more advanced than my current machine Whites MXT Pro. Also and link to down load the manual? I can't seem to find it. Thanks Ken

Re: Explorer 2
Posted by: MLA Jamie
Date: October 02, 2017 03:51PM
Hi Kozman4907, here is a link to the Explorer II manual. Happy hunting!

Date: October 02, 2017 07:16PM
thanks Koz:clapping::detecting:

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: October 03, 2017 08:56PM
Hey Koz.....the learning curve is usually longer on the Explorers,because they are capable of doing virtually miraculous things....so TIME spent in the field is critical. I'm not telling you anything new,but rather reinforcing that with the Explorers in particular,the more you put in,the more you get out. As time goes by it will become apparent exactly HOW powerful the machine really is. And it WILL boggle your mind...in a good way!
Good luck and happy hunting!

Posted by: BigTony
Date: October 03, 2017 10:11PM
IDX, you are starting to sound like a salesmen, too funny.

The Exp II is a terrific machine, I hope they sell me the rights to the dang thing!

BigTony

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: October 04, 2017 09:34PM
BigTony

The Exp II is a terrific machine, I hope they sell me the rights to the dang thing!

Yeah I know.:lol: I'm always very passionate when I find a product of ANY kind that not only does what it says,but surpasses any expectations several fold. I have a stable of 3 machines that fit that bill and will never leave my closet!

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: October 04, 2017 11:04PM
Well, ok---but we could have told you that YEARS AGO!:smile:---Now that you've "seen the light"---you're going to have to change that name to "Explorer Monster"!:wink:
IDXMonster
BigTony

Yeah I know.:lol: I'm always very passionate when I find a product of ANY kind that not only does what it says,but surpasses any expectations several fold. I have a stable of 3 machines that fit that bill and will never leave my closet!

Date: October 09, 2017 04:12AM
wow you guys are awesome. If its to much for me I know who to contact. I am currently swinging a Whites MXT Pro, looking to find deeper targets and also for better performance in wet salt sand. I down loaded the manual and wow its impressive to say the least.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login