Findmall.com

Minelab Explorer Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Accurate Locators SSP-2100, SSP-3000, The PinPointer Pro ART. Anyone with experience please respond.
Posted by: CliffHanger
Date: July 11, 2008 11:53AM
"SSP-2100 Using Pulse Induction technology you can quickly discriminate between Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals."

"SSP-3000 Digital Discriminator is a unique combination of Metal Detector and Magnetometer that works hand in hand to detect "Eddy Currents" and "Ferrous Metals". Using Pulse Induction technology you can quickly discriminate between Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals."
They come with 18" and 14" round coils, 40"x40" square coil. 5" coil is optional.

Info on these machines will be appreciated, such as pulse discrimination. And what kind of depth are we talking about with a 5" coil?

Thanks for your time

CliffHanger

Re: Accurate Locators SSP-2100, SSP-3000, The PinPointer Pro ART. Anyone with experience please respond.
Posted by: i.marcel
Date: July 13, 2008 03:14PM
Wow, this is very honest and interesting answer, JW.
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,767900,767900#msg-767900
A few months ago i thought that Detech Excelerator coils are produced by Kellyco. After SEF detech coils appeared I started thinking that they are made by Joan Allen. If these units are bulgarian so Excelerator detech and SEF detech coils are also bulgarian, right? Because the trade mark on the coils and on the units is one and the same.

Detech was formed by former USSR rocket scientists
Posted by: JW
Date: July 14, 2008 09:17AM
and they happen to be in Bulgaria.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login