Findmall.com

Minelab Explorer Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Barber Dime Book
Posted by: PJ
Date: March 18, 2009 08:06AM
I don't have many of the dimes but would like to put the ones I do in a book. Does anyone know where I can purchase the regular barber dime book. The only one I found costs $22 but it has plastic inserts and all I want is the regular coin book. Thanks. PJ

Re: Barber Dime Book
Posted by: bgscofield6
Date: March 18, 2009 09:03PM
I've seen them at places like Hobby Lobby and other hobby type stores. Last time I purchased one they were around $2 I believe.

Posted by: Nick A
Date: March 19, 2009 02:57PM
They stopped making a lot of the old Whitman coin folders (blue color) for the older coins. I did not see the Barber dime folder listed on the whitmanbooks website, other folders are $3.99. You may want to check with a coin shop, as they may have some of the old ones around. I know the coin shop I used to go to would sell the used folders they got with collections they bought for like 50 cents, they may even have a used one you could have for free.

Posted by: MAcle1997
Date: March 19, 2009 09:10PM
I've had good luck finding the blue Whitman coin folder for older series on Ebay.
I was able to some that I needed at a local estate auction and found others that I needed
on Ebay. Check out COINS COLLECTIBLES and CURIOSITIES for a lot of coin albums.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/COINS-COLLECTIBLES-and-CURIOSITIES__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I saw at least three Barber Dime folders listed in his store. Shop around though because
you might find one cheaper. The Barber Dime folder is #9013. Hope you get a bargain.

Mark

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login