Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER
Posted by: Jim Pa
Date: June 27, 2010 08:31AM
Earl, a new retiree greeter at Wal-Mart, just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day he was 5, 10, or 15 minutes late.
But he was a good worker, very tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded, a real credit to the company, and obviously good at demonstrating Wal-Mart's "Older Person Friendly" policies.

One day his boss called him into his office for a talk. "Earl, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you are doing a good
job as a greeter, but your lateness so often is quite bothersome." "Yes, I know, Boss, and I am working on it." ''Well good,
you appear to be a team player. That's what I like to hear. However, it's odd that you're coming in late so often. I know you're retired from the Navy. What did they say if you came in late there?"

''They said, Good morning, Admiral. May I get you some coffee, Sir?''

:usan::usan: I LOVE it!N/T
Posted by: Steve in Indianapolis
Date: June 27, 2010 02:58PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER
Posted by: Sovguy
Date: June 27, 2010 07:03PM
That's the job I want!

Re: WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER
Posted by: roxievd
Date: November 27, 2010 11:39AM
Jim Pa
Earl, a new retiree greeter at Wal-Mart, just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day he was 5, 10, or 15 minutes late.
But he was a good worker, very tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded, a real credit to the company, and obviously good at demonstrating Wal-Mart's "Older Person Friendly" policies.

One day his boss called him into his office for a talk. "Earl, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you are doing a good
job as a greeter, but your lateness so often is quite bothersome." "Yes, I know, Boss, and I am working on it." ''Well good,
you appear to be a team player. That's what I like to hear. However, it's odd that you're coming in late so often. I know you're retired from the Navy. What did they say if you came in late there?"

''They said, Good morning, Admiral. May I get you some coffee, Sir?''

i needed that....thanks :thumbup::rofl::thumbup:N/T
Posted by: Detector Man
Date: November 27, 2010 11:53AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:N/T
Posted by: Magyar
Date: November 27, 2010 01:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login