Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Jane Fonda nominated as 1 of the top 100 women of the century
Posted by: fongu
Date: June 07, 2011 12:39PM
Jane Fonda has been nominated as one of the top 100 women of the century and President Obama, the liberal yellow journalist media and liberal politicians are all for it. She caused the beating death of 3 POW's and the torture and beatings of others. This is not the same country I was born into. When a coward and a traitor is honored for being same, what kind of message does that send to the young people and our brave veterans today. Can you think of a greater insult to the vets who went ashore on D-Day and fought to free the world from madmen and the vets from Korea, Vietnam and the other wars where brave Americans gave their lives and suffered disabling wounds and see a coward like this honored while many of them were dispised and called baby killers. It was the war protesters who asked for and got the supreme court to legalize abortion of nearly 50 million unborn children.
I had great admiration and respect for Henry Fonda, but I would not @#$%& on Jane Fonda if her guts were on fire. They make more fuss over Sarah Palin and her Paul Revere comment than they do this traitor being honored as one of the 100 women of the century. Number 1 traitor, yes, 100 women of the century, NO......................................................................

I have a strong dislike for this @#$%&! Jane Fonda can burn in hell as far as I am concerned.............
Posted by: Kelley (Texas)
Date: June 07, 2011 01:11PM
She is a traitor and should have been shot when she stepped back on U.S. soil. Many of us will never forgive this @#$%& for what she for what she did, Kelley (Texas) :( :usmc:

"Try to live up to your dog's opinion of you!"

Re: Jane Fonda nominated as 1 of the top 100 women of the century
Posted by: R-n-R Magnolia Springs,Ala
Date: June 07, 2011 01:13PM
Here............I bet the other 99 don't have one of these..... :rofl:

Old Bandito 1, Sidewinder Umax w/ S-7 coil.(wife and son) Beach Hunter ID w/ 9.5!!!!!. White's XLT "E" W/ 9.5 ! ! !

I didn't surrender, but they captured my horse and made him surrender.- 10 Bears

Calling illegal aliens

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2011 01:18PM by R-n-R Magnolia Springs,Ala.

You are exactly right; some things cannot be forgotten or forgotten-"Ms Benedict Arnold":veryangry:.N/T
Posted by: vlad
Date: June 07, 2011 01:29PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

I say that Hanoi Jane is maybe one of the 100 biggest DIRT BAGS of all time.....
Posted by: NE Digger
Date: June 07, 2011 02:53PM
I habe NO respect for someone that would put our service men thru what she did. She should have been executed for treason IMHO. If I were a betting man though, I'd bet that old No-Rebels thinks shes right up there With Hussein Obama! Dirt bags tend to attract.......................

Re: I say that Hanoi Jane is maybe one of the 100 biggest DIRT BAGS of all time.....
Posted by: boneykid
Date: June 07, 2011 03:25PM
You really want to see the character of King Hussein Obama?!?!? Right here, take a look folks. Hanoi Jane should've been tried for treason and made to pay reparations to the families of the soldiers that were affected by her wonderful presence in Viet Nam. You know what, Hanoi Jane might as well have punched those soldiers right in the face while she was there. And then she should've thanked them and all the other service men and women that have ever served this country for protecting her rights such as being able to go to Viet Nam and commit blatant treason against them. Yeah, you have rights Jane. You have freedom. But FREEDOM AIN'T FREE !!! And King Hussein Obama... enough said...

i am mystified why she is getting this amount of attention.......she is IRRELEVANT and she is getting free publicity and aside this is OLLLLLD news ....VERY OLD NEWS
Posted by: Detector Man
Date: June 07, 2011 06:33PM
im speaking of the recognition being VERY old , STALE NEWS....the best thing we can do is ignore her and stop giving her free publicity.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2011 06:41PM by Detector Man.

And as Kelley so eloquently put it, she's a @#$%&N/T
Posted by: Glenn(SD)
Date: June 07, 2011 06:52PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2011 06:54PM by Glenn(SD).

Too bad they don't still burn witches at the stakeN/T
Posted by: old lineman
Date: June 07, 2011 10:18PM

Re:Nasty post..Bottom part uncalled for
Posted by: Jim Pa
Date: June 08, 2011 09:14AM
NE Digger
I habe NO respect for someone that would put our service men thru what she did. She should have been executed for treason IMHO. If I were a betting man though, I'd bet that old No-Rebels thinks shes right up there With Hussein Obama! Dirt bags tend to attract.......................[/quote]

grow a set...................
Date: June 08, 2011 03:40PM
if you cant run with the big boys.....stay on the porch. I call em like I see em. If YOU dont like it......dont read it. Obama and Hanoi Jane are cut from the same fabric. AND..someone wiped their butt on that fabric.
You can kiss my lilly white Arse....................

Re: grow a set...................
Posted by: Jim Pa
Date: June 08, 2011 09:48PM
NE Digger
if you cant run with the big boys.....stay on the porch. I call em like I see em. If YOU dont like it......dont read it. Obama and Hanoi Jane are cut from the same fabric. AND..someone wiped their butt on that fabric.
You can kiss my lilly white Arse....................

If you want love and kisses please ask your love ones for them.

Re: grow a set...................
Posted by: Go-rebels!
Date: June 08, 2011 10:10PM
You call 'em like you see 'em??? The award was handed out in 1999! The false link to Obama was refuted long ago: http://www.factcheck.org/2010/11/blame-jane-falsehoods/

But if you hurry up, there's still time for you and your RWNJs to change the Wiki page to fit your version of history.

Detector Man was spot-on; very stale news meant only to rile-up the ignorant.

I don't give two craps when she got it.
Date: June 09, 2011 05:21PM
totally irrelevant. She is still a pice of crap and a traitor. Try to deflect all you want ( a VERY tiresome liberal tactic) but the message remains the same.
Fonda= piece of dirt
Obama= piece of dirt
Obamas and Fonda's clueless ignorant supporters= Blind pieces of dirt.

Re: I don't give two craps when she got it.
Posted by: Go-rebels!
Date: June 09, 2011 09:59PM
Yes, totally irrelevant.

I'm now thinking about that election of 1884 pitting Grover Cleveland (DEM) vs. James C. Blaine (PUB). The Republican candidate created a huge problem for himself a week before the election when he attended a meeting in a Protestant church at which a minister chided those who had left the Republican Party by stating,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login