Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Giant Alligator Lizard killed in Texas yesterday.............
Posted by: Kelley (Texas)
Date: June 24, 2011 10:43PM
This is one large Alligator Lizard. He could easily yank someone out of a boat and kill them. Kelley (Texas) :)

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/124398024.html

"Try to live up to your dog's opinion of you!"

Dang Kelley, that is one big Gator :wacko:N/T
Posted by: General Ray
Date: June 24, 2011 10:51PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Giant Alligator Lizard killed in Texas yesterday.............
Posted by: Detector Man
Date: June 24, 2011 10:59PM
must be the heat....they found a small one around here also.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=8208018

Ray, I do not know if it is true or not, but a year or so ago, the folks at the feed store................
Date: June 24, 2011 11:02PM
had heard that a large alligator lizard had pulled a young boy out of a fishing boat down at Three Rivers, Texas. He was fishing with his father and the father heard a scream, then caught a glimpse of the alligator lizard pulling the boy out of the boat. They never found the body or the alligator lizard. Kelley (Texas) :)

and that is a LOT of belts buckles, cowboy boots and purses!!
Posted by: Detector Man
Date: June 24, 2011 11:04PM
oh yes it will be on his wall...i cant help wondering how much that beast ate a DAY?

Dang Kel, that made me sad thinking of the little boy that didn't show up when he was to :(N/T
Posted by: General Ray
Date: June 24, 2011 11:12PM

That is a huge gator and I think that river has some huge alligator gars in it too!!...N/T
Posted by: Royal
Date: June 25, 2011 05:53AM

http://royalottmar.blogspot.com/
INCREDIMAIL TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. IT IS TERRIBLE AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INCREDIMAIL!!

There are rumors that a Chupacabra or two might be living in the same general area.............
Date: June 25, 2011 07:59AM
I wonder how many times an alligator lizard is accused of killing another animal when in fact it might have been a Chupacabra? Many folks do not believe there is such an animal as the Chupacabra, but it is just a matter of time and someone will kill one, proving that they do exist. Kelley (Texas) :shrug:

That's a big one, all right.N/T
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: June 25, 2011 09:08AM

Re: Yes sir, we have a few of them here too.............
Posted by: SteveC (CntrlFla)
Date: June 25, 2011 09:15AM

Life: An S.T.D. with 100% mortality.

Re: Giant Alligator Lizard killed in Texas yesterday.............
Posted by: mudpuppy
Date: June 25, 2011 09:22AM
You know, they say those giant crocodile lizards in Africa have bellies full of gold armbands...may be time for a fellow to go bust this myth or not...maybe make a coil big enough for them to swim through, and automatically tag the ones that register a hit, just thinking...

Detecting is the study of Humans interaction with topography, the untrustworthyness of pockets, and metals desire to return to the earth from whence it came.

I hear that some of them are puter lit. :biggrin:N/T
Posted by: Terry B
Date: June 27, 2011 01:33AM

Re: There are rumors that a Chupacabra or two might be living in the same general area.............
Posted by: daddyflea
Date: June 27, 2011 07:56AM
Kelley (Texas)
I wonder how many times an alligator lizard is accused of killing another animal when in fact it might have been a Chupacabra? Many folks do not believe there is such an animal as the Chupacabra, but it is just a matter of time and someone will kill one, proving that they do exist. Kelley (Texas) :shrug:

I have hunted all over Texas and I can tell you I have killed Alligators on the Trinity that were longer than my Boat. One at a Range of 2 feet. There is no such thing as a Chupacabra these are mangy Coyotes or in some cases Dogs. There are no Black Panthers but there is occasionally Cougars. These often look Black because of the lighting.

BRING him to Louisiana, we cook him up good!:bouncy:N/T
Posted by: vlad
Date: June 27, 2011 03:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login