Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
The transformation of the United States............
Posted by: Kelley (Texas)
Date: February 11, 2012 10:22AM
You folks might want to click on the link below and take some time to read this article titled: "Transformation and Infiltration of America, the United States of Frankenstein" by Laurie Roth, 1-27-2012. The author provides a list of things that Hussein Obama has done that is damaging to the United States, all a part of his promise of change when he was elected. I think that you will be amazed at the un-reported or under-reported things that he has done to undermind the beliefs and accomplishments of the American people these past 200 years. Kelley (Texas) :shrug:

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/roth/120127

"Try to live up to your dog's opinion of you!"

Re: The transformation of the United States............
Posted by: Jim Pa
Date: February 11, 2012 10:51AM
Come on Kelley,can't you find any one better than her?I grant you the pickings are very poor.

Jim, did you read the article? Would you like to comment on anything in that article? :)N/T
Posted by: Kelley (Texas)
Date: February 11, 2012 11:05AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: Jim Pa
Date: February 11, 2012 12:10PM
Yes,I read the article and it's no different from any thing else she puts out.Lots of BS.Who knows, if she can get enough campaign funds she might be your new leader.I do hear they like her up in the Northern Idaho area.

what specifically is BS Jim. I'm not just going to take your word for it.
Posted by: NE Digger
Date: February 11, 2012 01:35PM
You seem to have a strong opinion of the article, so give us some "facts" IF you have them. If you cant/wont, we all will assume is it just more of the knee jerk "defend the liberals" response like you usually post.
Cmon, be specific. I want to know exactly so I can show you the error of your ways.............

It just amazes me this person was elected President of The United States of America
Posted by: Elton
Date: February 11, 2012 02:12PM
What were the masses "NOT" thinking.Let's get things back on track this upcoming election ( PLEASE)

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

You really expect Jim to post facts??:rofl::yikes:N/T
Posted by: LaKeisha
Date: February 11, 2012 02:20PM

Posted by: boneykid
Date: February 11, 2012 04:51PM
Jim, I'd like you to show me one bit of info in that article that is a falsehood. You can hide your head in the sand only so long before you suffocate with all the other ostriches that want to believe in King / Dictator Barack Hussein Obama. Kelley, after reading that article, I'm finally convinced to get off my duff and write my congressperson. And Elton, keep blowing the horn for folks to become proactive in getting this tyrant out of the White House and out of our country. He has stomped on the graves of the men and women of this country that have fought and died for the rights and freedoms we have long enough. We've had some pretty bad presidents, but this one is in a universe of his own. Let's vote him out. Get a clue, Jim.

Must you prove how pathetic you are in almost every post.Try disproving part of the article before proclaiming "BS"
Posted by: Ray-Mo.
Date: February 11, 2012 05:53PM
If you believe it is full of inaccuracies you could at least make an attempt to prove your stance :stars:.

Re: It just amazes me - Well, after much thought on this subject, I've come to the conclusion that -
Posted by: Terry B
Date: February 11, 2012 08:39PM
there are probably a hundred million people here in the USA (I didn't say they were all citizens), that believe the USA is like an unstoppable runaway freight train that doesn't need any patriotic backing. Therefore, they are all caught up in whatever they can get out of her. They will support and vote for the politicians that will be the most favorable to them monetarily, even if it's all a big snow job.

The muslim is playing them along like a musical instrument. He's actually extremely good at lying to and deceiving the fools that follow along with him like stepford wives. He and ayers probably have a great laugh when they get together nowadays. They have most likely succeeded beyond their wildest dreams so far. I'm still numb from the congressional insanity that allowed him to get away with the bailouts and other monetary mega-waste. And now to hear anyone talk about the possibility of him being re-elected is even more insane!

When the time comes, a whole lot of people who helped enable him in this country killing will have to be severely punished, and I do hope I'm still around to see it and celebrate. :hot:

Posted by: Steve O
Date: February 12, 2012 07:52AM
Americans, REAL Americans past and present, have been standing proud, looking forward, not recognizing or seeing the rats scurry at our feet. Now there everywhere, into everything, bigger and more powerful.

Our Constitution was formed by men and women who have "been there, done that" , they knew, and their generations before them knew, what tyranny and oppressive power was all about... they lived under it.

This dream our forefathers had IS America. That's what REAL Americans stand for, not a hybrid, not changes to OUR Constitution.

Changing / bastardizing our Constitution is backstabbing treason.

People with different ideas have infiltrated our government with lies, trickery and deception.

America is a place like no other, ever. It's being torn apart. What was meant to be, has been and is still being fractured.

What are we willing to do to get our America back? Is it possible? Are, "We the People" over powered by the govt's never ending changes, rules, restrictions, laws, to the point where it's impossible to regain our status?

We are so entangled in daily life we can't get our minds or hands free. Our country, our America, is being infested and sabotaged.

Have we become complacent? Have we been blinded? Do we take things for granted?.... I know I have.

Good clean sweep........... vote em all out would be a start..
Posted by: Elton
Date: February 12, 2012 09:00AM
Truthfully this would not be a complete success..You would get some of the same as you had.. The change would be if they don't work..next election their gone. Don't leave them in office for a lifetime Career as they now are............... Good Government can not be the same people in office over and over........... It becomes self serving for the server........ We have people in office that have never had a different job.......... How can that make for good representation for the people..Of any party.............

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Posted by: Steve O
Date: February 12, 2012 11:09AM
I agree with you Elton, I see much damage can be done between elections....what are the options?

Some privileges in this country, require you have to have certain knowledge and then pass a test, the privilege of driving for instance.
How about a test to vote? If we want the right to vote we must have the correct knowledge. Too many vote for the wrong reasons.
How about a test for the people running for office, for all to see the results? The test to be centered around our Constitution and how America was intended to operate. They don't get near 100% they don't deserve to run America. Once they are in office they have to stay on track according to America's rules set forth by our forefathers. If they try for their own agenda, their OUT, for good.

I don't have the answers, it's too complicated for me and I realize this. I'm grasping here with a little brainstorming. I am one who is way behind about what's going on. I have become complacent, comfortable and relied on everyone else to make the right decisions, as far as running our country. I have lived the 'dream' with my eyes shut, thinking, this is the way life is supposed to be, work hard, raise a good and honest family, keep my nose clean and things will be fine.

Well, the rats boarded the ship and they are into everything. I blame this on myself and many like me. We are good people who believe in the American way, but are somewhat ignorant and naive. Growing up you tend to believe that officials, police, presidents etc, wear white hats. One doesn't want to believe otherwise, but as we live, life eventually teaches us differently.

I don't have a clue as what to do. Where are the TRUE sources. What are the TRUE facts? Who the hell, do I believe?

Jim has seen all these post.....:surrender:
Posted by: LaKeisha
Date: February 12, 2012 11:20AM
and i guess he knows he is in the "Obama spell" and has no choice in his thinking. So he knows he is wrong in his thinking, and figures it is his only option not to try to prove how wrong he is. Sorry you are so tied to your ways, even that you know you are wrong Jim. Good luck. I hope you the best.:nopity::inlove:

I can only hope you do not try to brainwash the younger generation of your demented way of saying stuff without being able to back them up like you do in many post here and just go hide!!!!:rant:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2012 11:22AM by LaKeisha.

Re: Good clean sweep........... vote em all out would be a start.. - You have a very good grasp of the situation! :thumbup:N/T
Posted by: Terry B
Date: February 12, 2012 01:33PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login